Conclusion

Stiles:

Walking by the hospital room of derek's i could hear the beeping of machines. I could see the traveling of wires in an out of the covers and out of gown as I entered his room. My poor man. I thought.

I only have myself to blame for this. If i would have listened more, payed more attention. I could of fixed this.

I turned. I cant be here any longer. Its been two days and he is still in a coma. My hearts stings at the thought and sight of him like this. Why couldn't it of just been me.

I closed the door and walked over to the chair beside the hospital bed. Beside derek.
I began to stare at the ceiling for several minutes on end even an hour. What am i thinking? Me sitting here isn't gonna help him wake up.
I stood up. Looking over Derek's chiseled jaw line and the way his lips just sit there perfectly just waiting for mine. Reaching out i put my hand on his cheek and began to carress it. That manly scruffy feel ill always love. I grabbed his cheek a bit and pulled it to mine as i pulled mine to his. Our lips met and it was if time had stopped. They so soft and subtle, what was i thinking?
i just had to feel them on mine before i left. Standing up i looked over him one last time before i headed to the door. Thats when i felt it. Dereks hand had grabbed mine. He was awake.

"Derek! Your awake, I thought I had lost you!"
Tears rolled my face and my lips puffed up cause I was about to bawl. His gorgeous brown eyes were fluttering up at me and then locked on me as I was ugly crying.
Derek reached up and grasped my cheek and leaned up to me. Casually smiling and coming close to my ear he says...
"If you ever try to leave me again and try to get me killed. I'll kill you babe."
I embraced him as he grunted from his aching bones and muscles.
"Trust me I won't."

That is the end of this story. I really hoped you all loved it.
Im sorry i would write more but im honestly depressed and would like to just work on something or a piece that helps me get over it.
I have literally been in awe at how fast my bool blew up for awhile. Thank you all.