Meeting the nurse.

Derek

Feeding him breakfast was the most fun experience.

Who knew he had a gag reflex. I mean last year he swallowed a whole hot dog and didn't show one but of it agitating his throat, but as soon as I put a spoon full of cereal in his mouth he wants to choke on it. Pathetic.

"You know if you'd act like u were sucking me none of the food would spill out of your mouth. Cause apparently I'm going to have to clean up after your done eating."

My sides of my mouth jerked up to a big smile seeing that styles had took notice to my comment.

Gulp- "What, oh my god Derek. Stop, don't say that again. What if my dad heard you say that? I'd be dead me-"

I couldn't stop myself, but to plant my lips upon his just to shut his mouth up.

Our kiss would of lasted longer if the nurse wouldn't of bulged in so quickly.

"Sorry, should of knocked! I'm just here to restock and put things away in the room, don't worry about me."

He looked at us both and just continued on to do his stuff.

Before long I had actually caught myself staring at his butt. Watching as he reached to put more gloves in the box and then replacing the trash with a one. He ha dropped something and reached down for it showing all them tight muscles in his butt, but yet still showing all of the bounce it had.

Slap!

"What the hell are you looking at!"

My face turned bright red from the smack I had received, and oh my god did it hurt. Who knew styles had some force behind his blows.

"Did you just look at what I thought you did?"

I looked him dead in face and then back to the nurse.

"Uhm nurse?"

"Please, my names Chris."

"Can you leave and come later?"

"Sure. I needed to have a break anyway."

"Thanks."

Styles watch as the nurse left and then back to me only to smack me another time.

"Why the hell were you looking at his ass?!"

Wow, I have some explaining to do.