Waking up

Styles

Waking up was refreshing it felt like I had just spent the night on a cloud. Breathing in a fresh breathe of air while I stretched really opened my lungs.

I shook my head from side to side an popped it then looked over to Derek's side of the bed.

I had turned over and to me I was not really shocked by what I saw, but still a little startled.

Derek was facing toward me with his head tilted down on the cats head that he had wrapped in his arm.

Creepy thing is as soon as I looked at the cat he opened his eyes and stared at me.

He never once blinked or lost my gaze for the whole minute, but I guess he got intimidated cause he meowed at me.

"I see mr wilfurrs likes you."

I looked up to see Derek's brown eyes coming open to see me wide awake and just staring at his cat.

"He usually hisses at other people I bring home. Your the first person besides me he hasn't hissed at. You should be happy about that. Otherwise he would have you sleeping in the living room."

I looked at him shocked. The cat looked very friendly to me, but to me I could see where he meant that. I mean the cat does look like the devil. With his ears spiking up like horns.

"Wow what an honor." I retorted back with a smile.

"You need to get ready styles. You have to be at school in an hour."

Loo lining over at the clock it was 5:45 am.

"Okay then I better get a shower then."

Getting up I walked over to the edge of the room and opened the door to his bathroom and began the water.

Wow he's got better water pressure than I do at my house. I need to come here more often.

"If your not out in ten, I'm sending me wilfurrs for you!"

Wow, what a threat.

"Remember I thought he liked me?"

"Well he does, but he don't like people in his room. My bathroom is his room to sleep and lay around and he hates people in there. Just thought id warn ya."

Wow that is kinda scary. I can't believe I'm actually kind of terrified.

"I'd hurry. You been standing there for a whole minute. You have nine minutes left.

"I'm hurrying don't worry."

And with that I close the door and jumped In the shower.