Waking Up

Styles

I don't remember much, but the end of the battle when I woke up and I saw the corpses of two people on the ground one of them being the man I love.

The pain instantly grew in my chest as I crept up to them. Is was more of a dragging my body to them, but I finally made it. Chris was dead and he had no pulse and his neck had been slashed and bled very badly.

Creeping over to the look of Derek I could see his injuries were far worse and severe. His right arm was nearly detached and I could see stab wounds and bite marks all over him.

Neither would make it with these injuries, but I knew that I had to keep Derek alive.

Feeling his pulse I couldn't even feel the faintest heartbeat but I called anyway.

"Scott get over her now! Derek is dead!"

The last part came out as a scream ad I could feel as the tears stream down my face and down onto Derek's mangled corpse. I saw as my tear fused with his blood ad then stopped.

"What happened?!"

"No time to explain just get here quick!"

"Okay styles! Where are you?"

Looking around I saw the address on his mailbox.

"307 Peters street northeast, Hurry Scott!"

"I'm on my way"

And with that he ended the call and also my life seeing as the one I love is dead.

How can I live without him now?