Prologue

{DISCLAIMER: I don't own Naruto or any of the Naruto characters. All rights solely belong to Masashi Kishimoto}

________________________________________

People murmured and grumbled as a blur of yellow and orange ran past them.  Everyone there knew who this was. Uzumaki Naruto, the host of the Kyubi or the nine-tailed fox. He was an energetic boy with spiky blonde hair, cerulean blue eyes which were the colour of the sky, wide whisker-like birthmarks and a charismatic grin. He was the shortest of his classmates, even surpassing some girls. He was the dead-last in class and always wanted to prove to everyone that he was better than Sasuke Uchiha. His choice of clothing was, well, bad. He wore black Sandals with Orange trousers and matching sweatshirt having a white collar and blue linings. He was strolling down the road tying his genin forehead protector which he wore in place of his green goggles.

What was he doing, well naturally, he was going to eat some miso pork ramen with extra pork servings of Ichiraku Ramen. Upon reaching there, he quickly ordered and started eating his fill, totally ignoring the glares and profanities the other customers were throwing at him. 

He was in a state of bliss when he was pulled out of it by Ayame-san. "Naruto, weren't you called by the Sandaime Hokage 15 minutes ago?" His eyes widened as he hurriedly finished his meal, left some money and ran to the Hokage building. 

When he reached the Sandaime's office, he opened the door noisily and shouted," Good morning, Jiji" He winced as Sakura Haruno, his new team mate and crush, slapped him on his head saying, "Baka Naruto, do you want to make us deaf? And why are you so late? Even Kakashi-sensei came before you." Naruto grinned sheepishly and rubbed his neck.

"Gomen, Sakura-chan. I didn't see the time." Sakura huffed and shook her head and once again started doing something with Ino. Then, he finally had a chance to look around the room. There were the Rookie 9, a long haired Rapunzel with eyes of the Hyuga clan, a girl who looked like a panda with 2 buns and a weird guy with the bushiest eyebrows anyone has ever seen wearing a green spandex. Scratch that, the second bushiest eyebrows anyone has ever seen, his teacher had it worse. The boy was the exact carbon copy of the teacher. Next, were the Rookie 9's parents: Inoichi Yamanaka, his wife, Shikaku Nara, Yoshino Nara, Choza Akimichi, his wife, Hiashi Hyuga, Tsume Inuzuka, Shibi Aburame, Kizashi and Mebuki Haruno. 

The other adults were the teachers: The bushy eyebrows person who introduced himself as Might Guy, Kurenai Yuhi, Asuma Sarutobi and Kakashi Hatake. Naruto sat down on the soft pillow on the cold floor with everyone as the hokage started speaking.

"All of you must be wondering why you have been summoned. Well, to put it bluntly, I know that gradually I am losing the strength I had when I was young and carefree like you and after some time, I am pretty sure that I might die or get heavily injured. Since the 3rd shinobi war and the kyubi attack, nothing too big has come except the minor S-rank missions but that is not guaranteed in the future. The peaceful environment can be replenished easily by the hands of any powerful man. Who knows, maybe soon there will be a fourth shinobi war or the village can be levelled or something like that. The Konoha 12 are the future of the village hidden in the leaves and therefore, it is our duty to help them protect Konohagakure no sato as elder than them. So, I have decided to take my sensei, nidaime hokage, Tobirama Senju's advice and today we will go through the jutsu that he handed to me before his death."

He paused for some time for dramatic effect.

"Ok-k... Wh-what j-jutsu is th-this, hokage-sama?" As hinata spoke, all eyes turned to her and she blushed and averted her gaze to the floor. The hokage smiled and said, "Well, my dear, I was getting to that. The jutsu comes up amongst one of the forbidden Space/Time jutsus. But, before continuing I would want to make this room soundproof." After performing a few hand signs and making sure that the room is indeed, soundproof, he continued, "What I speak in this room stays in this room, I don't want anyone to know about this because if the wrong people get to know about this jutsu they might use it to their advantage. As I was saying earlier, this jutsu is a forbidden Space/Time jutsu and can be utilized to see the future."