Sasuke

After Ino's turn, Sasuke finally decided to go for it. He really wanted to know if he had completed his quest of killing his elder brother, Itachi. He looked at the Hokage for approval and when he nodded, Sasuke stood up.

Sakura blushed when she saw him stand up, remembering her future while Ino looked between the both of them before a small smile graced her lips. She was happy for her friend. Kakashi and Naruto were observing him keenly. Sasuke stood beside the scroll and did the given hand seals and the screen ignited.

The screen showed a guy with yellow eyes with slit pupils, around which are purple markings. A long, white snake is also fused with his abdomen, which is slithering under him like a tail. He looks almost serpentine, having a long body, comparatively short legs and arms, and an elongated face and two horns on each side  of his unkempt hair, though, one of the horns on his left side is broken. 

Ino and Sakura cringed while Kiba made a barfing sound. Almost all the people were disgusted to see the weird man. Sasuke wondered who he was and what he was doing in his future.

He slowly started mumbling words, "Ne, Ushi, Saru, Tora, Tatsu, I" which meant Rat, Ox, Monkey, Tiger, Dragon, Boar. Suddenly, the screen showed a handsome man with a long ponytail and a striking similarity to Sasuke. Although, his eyes were abnormal. Behind the long-haired man standing was Sasuke wearing a grey zippered, high-collared, short-sleeved shirt and blue wrist warmers standing calmly staring at both the people in front of him. 

Sasuke was seething. He didn't understand, Itachi was right in front of his future self, so why was he staring at him like he was a beautiful portrait. Another thing which was baffling him was Itachi's eyes. He was very sure that there was no stage of the sharingan that lets you have eyes like Itachi's. He was completely puzzled. Naruto asked what was in everybody's mind. "Jiji, who is that man and why are his eyes different?" 

Hiruzen looked at Sasuke once before taking a deep breath and answering, "The man is Uchiha Itachi. He is a rogue nin and Sasuke's brother. And to answer your second question, his eyes are like that because he becomes a reanimation in the future. Someone killed him and he was brought back as a reanimation." Sasuke looked at his future self and thought that maybe he himself had killed Itachi.

The hebi-like man repeated the words he had spoken a minute before in the form of  hand seals before saying, "Edo tensei no jutsu, kai". Sasuke sorrowfully looked at his elder brother who he knew he was going to lose yet again. His nii-san.  

Itachi started glowing and small shreds of paper-like material started rising up in the air from his body. Small cracks started forming on his face and Sasuke's grief-stricken face came into a view.

Many people gasped at the view in front of them. While Sasuke's eyebrows narrowed, he wondered why he was so sad. Why would he feel sad when the man who he truly trusted killed the only people he loved. He didn't deserve any sorrow or tears to be shed because of him. Sakura noticed Sasuke's pained expression and held his hand rubbing soothing circles on his bare palm. He visibly relaxed and continued to look at the screen.

The handsome man (😉) spoke. "There's still time..." He took a step forward. "I did do everything Danzo and Tobi told you, Sasuke." one more step, "I'll show you the whole truth if you want." And slowly, his eyes glazed and he entered a genjutsu. 

{Flashback will be in italics}

The same long-haired man was shown, though considerably younger with a man with short, unkempt, dark-coloured hair, one good eye and an Uchiha crest on his cloak. 

"Shisui-nii" Sasuke gasped.

The man's left eye was bleeding. "Itachi, you really are the only person I can trust now. My best friend. Danzo has taken my left eye for his own personal gain. Before, my second eye is taken too, I want you to take it for me, please" Itachi gasped. "Shisui"