Hinata

After Sakura's future, people were murmuring between themselves and trying to decide who would go next. Ino was going to declare that she would be going next when Hinata said in her shy and quiet voice, "Ano, C-can I go n-next?". Kurenai raised her eyebrow and said, "Are you sure that you want to go right now?" Hinata peeked a look at the dead-last of the class before nodding meekly. Kurenai saw where her gaze went, albeit already knowing and couldn't help a small smirk from growing on her face.

Hiruzen gleefully sighed and ushered her to go towards the scroll. As she stood up, she felt someone glare at her. She turned around and gulped nervously on seeing her father glaring daggers at her.

But, she wanted to do this. There was a possibility that in the future she would marry Naruto since, Sakura was out of the picture. So, she ignored her father and walked towards the scroll and closed her eyes to concentrate and put her chakra to see the future. All while thinking to herself, 'Sakura-chan married Sasuke-san, so that means Naruto-kun stopped crushing on her. Maybe, he finally noticed me.'  As she finally saw a ominous white light blind her, she opened her eyes and quickly took her place next to Neji. 

As the screen twinkled to life, everybody saw a beautiful woman with shoulder length dark blue hair framing her face, lavender eyes filled with happiness wearing a lavender kimono that matched her eyes with different flowers on it. It was hugging her beautiful figure and making her look enticing. The kimono was definitely expensive, adorned with a small amount of jewelry that made Hinata look all the more alluring. 

Kiba whistled which was cut short as his mother quickly hit him on the head, but he continued saying, "Hinata, you look bomb. I mean, whoever married you is one lucky person." Hinata blushed and looked towards Naruto to see his reaction towards her future self before frowning when she saw that he was looking at the ramen bowl sitting beside her instead of her.

She was sitting on the table, writing something down on a paper when a door upstairs suddenly opened, signaling her that her daughter was done getting ready and would come down any second now. "KAA-SAN! Can I go to the festival now? Please, please, please." said a beautiful little girl.

Hinata's eyes widened as she looked at the little girl on the screen. She had dark blue hair, that resembled her mother in a short cut, an infectious smile gracing her beautiful rose pink lips but her most beautiful features were the ocean blue twinkling eyes that she often saw. Also, gracing her face were whisker like marks which were the trademarks of.... him.

Hinata urged herself not to faint as a small grin paved way to her face. Sakura was the first one to congratulate her as she blushed and thanked her. People soon, started to congratulate  her with Kiba being the last one, a coy smirk on his face as he wiggled his eyebrows. She turned and looked around, anywhere except towards Naruto. Finally, she took a leap of faith and look at him, he looked confused which was understandable. He probably didn't get why everyone was congratulating Hinata.

Hiashi was wonderstruck. Hinata looked a lot like her mother, but, this little girl in front of him, she looked exactly like his wife, except she didn't have the trademark Hyuga eyes. Kakashi and Hiruzen were closely monitoring Hiashi to see if he would say anything to Hinata. If he did, Kakashi would be ready to jump to her defense. He would not let his sensei's son suffer any further, if he would have to fight with the Hyuga clan leader, so be it. 

"Himawari, first can you go wake your father up. Then, you can go with Shikamaru-san and Temari-san, I saw them eating dango outside." Himawari made a frown and said, "Kaa-chan, I am not able to wake him up. Only you, nii-san and Uncle Sasuke." Hinata sighed and nodded as Himawari quickly hugged her mother and ran outside, trying not to trip on her kimono.