Kakashi

I am sorry but this is the last part. Hope you all understand...

As the Konoha 12's future ended, everyone took a deep breath and exhaled out all the pent up anxiety and surprise. They stared at each other for a few minutes before Kiba voiced out, "What next? Can we go or..."

The Sandaime exhaled a deep sigh and said, "We sha-". As he was completing his sentence, a bright light shone from the scroll as a voice resounded. "HATAKE KAKASHI". Sarutobi signalled Kakashi to go up front. The said man lay down his Icha-Icha Paradise and rose from his seat. He stepped onto the scroll and did the hand signs as a white light emitted.

A man was laying on the ground of his room with papers and scrolls surrounding him. Spicy noodles in one hand, a pen in another and white glasses resting on his nose, it was pretty obvious that the man was clearly busy. The man had a small but significant mole on the right side of his face and a serene smile that made him look ethereal.
A knock shocked him out of his state of mind as he stretched and opened the door. "KAKASHI-SENSEI! I NEED YOUR HELP"

"WHAT!?! THAT IS SENSEI?", asked Naruto, Sakura, Kiba and surprisingly Sasuke. Kakashi puffed out some air. He guessed that in the future he would trust his students enough to show them his face and he was right. But, why did everyone have to see it?

"What did you do now, Naruto?", asked Kakashi. "HAHA! I don't do so much, Sensei. Anyways, I captured the man and he has gone for investigation but... I may or may not have forgotten to meet Sasuke today and I am sure that he is going to be infuriated, so help me please". Kakashi shook his head and smiled fondly. 'Even when he became the strongest Shinobi in the world, he acts so careless, just like old times. Good to know he hasn't changed.'

Sasuke did his signature 'hn' and spoke softly, "Still the same Usuratonkachi". Naruto stuck his tongue out and admired his older self. "HA! I am so handsome" "You wish, Baka", said Sakura, though she internally agreed.

Kakashi huffed and opened the door wide to let the blonde walk in. He grabbed another cup of ramen and passed it to Naruto. "Just tell him, I am sure he won't mind. The most he can do is glare and you are already used to that. So..." Naruto nodded and hmm-ed. "I guess I'll go to his house after lunch. I wonder what Hina-chan made for me." Kakashi chuckled and shooed him away.

"I don't want be Rokudaime", whined Kakashi as soon as Naruto left. A chuckle resounded in the house. A very pregnant lady entered his room. "Well, you are the most eligible person out there. In more than one way.", said the lady with a smirk.

"How did she enter? And who is she", asked Sakura. "Maybe she is sensei's wife. She is so pretty.", said Ino. Naruto hmmed and brushed his shoulder on Sasuke's who was shamelessly staring at Sakura, to knock him out of his frenzy. Sasuke blinked as the tip of his ears went red.

"Please stop entering my house through my window. And I told you, I don't want to marry anyone, Leah. You should understand this. Anyways, where is your dear husband? Should I tell him that you are jumping windows and stuff?" The woman scoffed and seated herself on a cushioned seat. "As if Yamato can do anything."

"Yamato is married?", asked Asuma. "Not right now, but I guess he is married in the future.", answered Kurenai. "Uh... people, who is this Yamato?" questioned Naruto. "Someone. You don't need to know now." Naruto puffed out his cheeks to which Hinata giggled cutely.

"Now, get out. I have work to do." Leah rolled her eyes and went towards the window. "No, no, through the door." Leah glared at him and stalked towards the door with heavy footsteps. "People torture pregnant people now. Nobody cares about me." And the door closed with a bam. 'I wonder how Yamato deals with her. She is so problematic.' He thought.

And the screen blackened.

"She seems... nice.", said Yoshino. "If you say so.", muttered her son under his breath. Kakashi was happy with his future. No trouble, no lady, no whiny child. "I guess this was all. I hope you all leart something from this! Now, you all can go." And they dispersed for lunch

_____________

This book has officially ended here (Okay, I might add some more chapters, MAYBE) . I hope you all enjoyed reading!
Borahae💜
Yours (not so) sincerely
Author-sama