Rock Lee

{Please ignore stupid mistakes and have fun reading}

Everybody was shook upon seeing Neji's future. Yet another life they couldn't save. There was absolute silence in the room. Not even one whisper could be heard. Hinata was surprised, surprised that her cousin's face had no anger, no remorse, instead it was peaceful. A thousand questions roamed in her mind as she shuffled deeper into Naruto's hold. 

Team Guy was holding onto Neji like he was their lifeline. Flinching everytime he moved as if he would disappear or someone would take him from them. 

Naruto was holding Hinata, giving her reassurance, his face devoid of any emotion. He was bathing himself in guilt. It should've been him, not Neji, not Shikaku-san, not Asuma Sensei and countless others, but him. If he would've just done what that Akatsuki had wanted, Tenten and Neji would've been married, Asuma sensei would've seen his daughter and Shikaku and Inoichi would've seen their children's wedding and children. Hinata could just find someone else, he didn't deserve her anyway. These thought were the ones circling Naruto's mind. 

The others were just watching Neji with sympathy and pity. Hiruzen sighed, he had once again lost a valuable asset for Konoha. The young Hyuuga had been a motivation for both Hinata and the other juniors of the Hyuuga clan. He remembered the day he had to break the news to the young one about his father's death. And now, his death.  Sandaime announced a short break. Everyone dispersed and went out to eat something. After a quick 30 minutes, they all arrived back in the Hokage office.

The mood had lightened up a little but it was still dull. Neji took into his hand to continue what was happening. So, Neji stood up. "Come on! Let's stop being so dim. This is not the end of the world. I have a few years until my death, shouldn't all of you make memories with me rather than crying over spilt milk. You cannot change fate, but you can make it better. Death made me see that I have been uptight and rude, when I can be carefree and happy. Death made me appreciate life more, because I'll only get one and that too will end in a few years. So, I don't want anyone's sympathy or pity. I want you to talk to me like before, fight with me like before and stay with me like before. This time, I'm not going to curse my fate, but appreciate it. So, please stop holding me like I'm a porcelain cup. Now, onto the topic, Lee would like to see his future."

Lee swiftly lifted his head and looked at Neji, confused. Neji ushered him up and told him to start doing the seals and suddenly a bright light ignited. 

Lee is shown with Guy's and his standard bowl-cut hair style. He looked like the present Rock Lee except his cheekbones were more defined and he was wearing a green sleeveless jumpsuit with an orange neck warmer. Same bushy eyebrows, same bandages on the hand and same cheerful smile. He was walking in the marketplace, going to his friend, Tenten's weapon shop where he was going to buy weights for his son when he saw one of his other friends, Chouji and his wife, Karui. 

"My wife? Let's see how she looks.", thought Choji. "Son? I have a son?", said Lee while blushing a little. Neji gave a half-smile and Tenten said a quiet congrats, still not over the fact that Neji had died. She was sure that she probably never be able to.

On the screen came a beautiful woman with a dark complexion as of those from Kumogakure. She has long red hair that reached to her slender waist, with bright amber eyes that shined with euphoria, a small smile was gracing her face as she eagerly listened to what her husband had to say. Lee walked towards them while waving at them, "Choji-kun, Karui-san. How youthful to see you here." Choji smiled at him, while Karui's face was impassive, losing the smile. She was most likely wondering who her husband was talking to as her back was towards Lee. She turned around and gave a tight-lipped smile yet her eyes taking up on the sense of familiarity.