Sakura

{Sarada will be 5 years old in this part of the future and thus, Sakura's hair will be long}

Sakura channeled her chakra into the scroll and closed her eyes, taking a deep breath to relax her nerves. She quickly stepped back and sat beside Ino, after receiving a reassuring look from her parents.

As the scroll's light diminished, a girl with long, waist-length pink hair was seen. She was wearing red sleeveless qipao top that exposes her navel, which was falling to her knees. She was also wearing light-coloured pants and high heels. The qipao's back was hidden with a white doctor's coat and her long pink hair which was swaying in the wind. People looked at her with respect and adoration as she made her way to the hospital.

Sakura smiled when she saw all the respect her future self was getting. Naruto was blushing on seeing the older and dare he say, more beautiful, Sakura. "Wow Forehead, you clean up pretty nicely." Sakura smiled and thanked her best-friend turned rival. While, Shikamaru's eyebrows were narrowed on seeing the diamond ring on her ring finger and said, "She's married to someone too." On this, everyone started to look at possible hints on who she is married too.

But, they couldn't find any hint because if she was married to a notable clan, then the crest was hidden by the coat and she was wearing a more mature version of what she was wearing now. Sakura prayed that she would be married to Sasuke.

Suddenly, Sakura stopped in front of the Konoha hospital and smiled at her mentor's assistant, Shizune on seeing her exiting the Hospital, probably going back to Tsunade Senju. She tucked her pink hair behind her ear and entered the hospital. As she was briskly walking, someone called to her. She turned around and her face was finally fully shown. Emerald eyes shone brightly but still, were dull as if some part of her was missing. A small smile adorned her face but, hints of sleeplessness could be seen but the most surprising aspect was the diamond seal which was on her forehead.

Hiruzen raised his eyebrow at the Byakugou seal on her forehead which he had only seen on her predecessor, the Shodai Hokage's wife, Mito Uzumaki's forehead and his student, Tsunade Senju's. It was clear that Sakura had grown up to be a strong and independent woman replacing the childish, loud and obnoxious fangirl.

Sakura, being curious on the seal on her forehead asked the Hokage what it was. To which he replied, "That my dear is the Byakugou seal. This seal regenerates the user's wounds via accelerated cell division, the Strength of a Hundred Technique has a continuous, automatic effect that will heal any damage that the user sustains instantly without the need to make any conscious effort to activate the healing process as long as they have some chakra. I have only seen this seal on two wonderful women yet. One was the Shodai's wife, Mito Uzumaki, who was also the jinchuriki of the nine-tails and my student, Tsunade Senju, the granddaughter of the first and presently, the best medic ninja in the shinobi world."

Everyone nodded, shocked that the loud girl in front of them had become so strong. It seemed that every person who they had thought to be ordinary, had turned out to be extra-ordinary. 

"Yes, Kira-san?", said Sakura. The doctor-in-training nervously bit her lip and said, "Sakura-sama, there has been an emergency. I was told to inform you but, I forgot. The injury is code red. Please check the patient." Sakura's eyes widened and she quickly ushered her to take her to the ward. They entered the ICU together as Sakura quickly tied up her hair in a loose bun with a few strands falling on her face making her look like a goddess. She wore her medicinal gloves and looked at the injury on the heart of the patient. 

Everybody winced on seeing the injury. It would be an understatement to say that the injury was lethal. The wound could only be treated by a professional medic who was wonderful. Kakashi wondered why they hadn't called Tsunade if she was there. While, Ino was looking at the older Sakura jealously. It was quite obvious that Sakura had grown up to be a beauty. Now, she was wondering if she looked better in the future.