🄴🄿🄸🅂🄾🄳🄴 1 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 1

________________________________________________________________________________

3rd POV

At 680 m south of the demilitarized zone

As the alpha team walked very slowly in the end of the line there was a little girl, she had (h/l) (h/c) with (e/c) eyes the alpha team didn't notice her she was a very sneaky girl as for the people in the cabin guarded the area. 
After a moment later the line stopped as the little girl did not notice she accidentally bumped into one of the alpha team member "oof!" The team looked behind them and found the little girl sitting on the ground " y/n?" One of them spoke y/n looked up and saw her Sam-chon (meaning uncle)in front of her "oh hi Sam-chon!" " y/n what are you doing here?! You are supposed to be at the base!" He silently scolded y/n. " but sam-chon I wanna see how you are in action! so that I can be just like you when I am older!".

Si-Jin sighed "ok but keep close to us you better not follow me in there ok?" "Ok!" , then everyone scattered y/n being behind them.

AT THE MILITARY COMMAND CENTER

All of them where explaining on what is happening until someone interrupted the conversation " um sorry to interrupt but as I can see here there is a little girl following the alpha team"
Everyone froze "wait a little girl?" "Yes"  everyone was quiet until lt.gen.yoon spoke up "that is the niece of captain yoo Si-Jin, that little girl has been following him until the mission started no one even noticed her" ' that little girl is really sneaky even the alpha team did not notice her actually no one did'

Back to you and the alpha team

3rd POV
As the other police man ready their guns one of them heard a noise and turned around "stop.move and we shoot" said Si-Jin he continued with hands in the air "I'm captain yoo Si-Jin of the alpha team,from here on out, our alpha team will take over, Also please take a look out for my niece y/n l/n" "yes sir" then Si-Jin turned to y/n "ok y/n you stay here with them don't even DARE follow me and dea-young ok?" "Ok!" Si-Jin turned around and removed his gear and gave his gun to one of the alpha team members and then one of the soldiers said " what are you doing? And why is you're niece here sir?" Si-Jin answered " first it's the demilitarized zone, we'll resolve this with a dialogue and second she just followed us here without even noticing"
he then smiled then he faced dea-young and started to walk to the cabin y/n then faced the soldier and tugged on his sleeve and said " do you have snacks?" The soldier then sweat dropped and said "uh yeah come here follow me"

Outside the cabin

Si-Jin POV
As we walked to the cabin I looked back at my niece and the others, one of them lead y/n to the others and gave her a snack I looked in front of me we where already nearby so I stopped and dea-young stopped too  and then I shouted "THIS IS THE OPERATION COMMANDER ARE OUR SOLDIERS INSIDE OKAY?!" I said then continued "LETS STOP THIS NOW AND WE'LL SEND YOU HOME!" Then dea-young said to me calmly " doesn't seem like they'll go quietly, let's go inside" he said I nodded then I place my hand on my earpiece and said " big boss transmitting. I am going in with wolf" then I got a response back "piccolo transmitting. Position secured" then we started to walk again.

Time skip after the fighting scene (my little booty can't even describe fighting scenes) back at Korea

Y/n POV
Sam-chon is teaching me how to use the toy gun i shot the others but then I didn't get any points but then the machine  beeped and said "did you shoot with you're eyes closed? You're rank is private!" Then Sam-Chon's friend said " doesn't this guns barrel look like it's a bit twisted?" Then Sam-shon said as he grabbed my gun "I can't adjust the clicker or the sight" he then proceeded to pull the lever type  aggressively a little too aggressively he then mumbled " it's rubbish" one of the co-workers then said "one more round?" He said bluntly.Sam-chon then turned around and said " this....can't I adjust the clicker?" Then the co-worker said as he grabbed the gun "hey! You can't just mess with it so carelessly!" He then continued " this is the same model the American delta force team used in the desert war,if you treat it like the ones you use in the military it's going to break" he then gave it back and handed it to me "this isn't the same model".
(An: btw this is the one you are wearing if you did not know anyway there is going to be a part 2 of episode one so see you there !)

_________________________________________________________________________________