🄴🄿🄸🅂🄾🄳🄴 1 𝓅𝒶𝓇𝓉 2

________________________________________________________________________________3rd POV"Thief! It's a thief! Hey!" Someone shouted outside the store everybody turned around and walk outside to see what was going on dae-young then said " he's comin...

3rd POV
"Thief! It's a thief! Hey!" Someone shouted outside the store everybody turned around and walk outside to see what was going on dae-young then said " he's coming this way" he then continued "I'll borrow this real quick" then sin-Jin said " but we're on our break! Ok y/n here come on let's go out and shoot this thief" y/n nodded and took her backpack and placed it on her back and go outside she went into her position dea-young then said " it's a toy gun,so we have a short range. About 5 meters" " he's about 10 meters away" said si-Jin " 7 meters" ........ then the thief said "guys,that's dangerous!"...... "5 meters" 3 of them get ready to shoot "now" then all 3 of them shot the man in the forehead with the toy gun and the man fell getting injured, papers flying everywhere and the motorcycle left out the 3 of them retreat from their positions and looked at the man si-Jin then sighed
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Moments later

Y/n POV

The owner came back and checked to see if the motorcycle still worked and surprise! It worked then he turned to uncle dea-young and said " the motorcycle is fine." Sam-chon dea-young then said while giving a black red thingy to the owner " did you call the police?" "It's fine. Calling the police over a coupon thief is more bother than it's worth" the owner then continued "anyway, his injury has nothing to do with me! So don't get me involved okay?" And then drove off I went back to Sam-chon sin-Jin knelt beside the man watching him while he is getting bandaged up then the man said to Sam-chon " it's okay it doesn't hurt" then Sam-chon flicked him on the forehead to lay back down " lie down,one wrong move and you could be stuck with a lifelong spinal injury" then took a black rope that I did not notice at all " what are you doing now?" " providing first aid after an act of social justice" Sam-chon then faced to the co-worker and said "let me buy 2 of those stuffed animals" " those aren't or sale" the co-worker said, " just sell them to me or else I will win them all" the co-worker was about to go in but then Sam-chon stopped him and said " oh,and lend me a marker if you have one" then the co-worker grabbed his marker while saying "a marker?"

TIME SKIP AT A RANDOM COFFEE SHOP

Author POV

As dea-young and si-Jin and y/n sat on the table dea-young being left and sin-Jin in the right with y/n in the middle on her lap was a (f/a) [favorite animal] 3 of them got drinks and sat down both of the 2 adults placed their plushies on the chair beside them as 2 girls passed by and start to giggle while getting out of the shop while looking at the 2 adults.

3rd POV

Dea-young played a bit with his plushie then sin-Jin spoke up " your girlfriend is super pretty" " I think she's the one" dea-young continued " yours fits you very well, too, yours too y/n" "thank you!" She said sin-Jin then spoke up "this one's is a fellow soldier why..." he then cleared his throat as y/n took out her Nintendo switch and played with it " why would you accept these?" " he looked so sincere when he asked us to never to return. How could I not?" " how can you be so tough in war with such a soft heart?" Sin-Jin said then continued "just when you think you know someone..." " that kid from earlier...I wonder if he'll be okay" " he knew how to do a side break fall when falling from the motorcycle, he looked like an athlete. He'll be fine" " I was that age once,too....good teammates are crucial for athletes." "Why? Does it bother you?" Sin-Jin said " because it reminds you of your dark past?" " I do feel bad for him" " when you where that age did you do a lot of bad things?" " I was the one who gave the orders" " ahhh...you make yourself out to be a film noir character, but that 'poor kid' is a criminal you're cruel!" *complete silence* " look at you" then sin-jin's phone started ringing he then looked up to dea-young " is it the unit?" He asked " it is a. Unit"he then showed his phone then continued "but not ours."

CALLER ID

YOON MYEONG-JU

"Don't pick up" " I'm going to pick up. I'm going to pick up and call her here, so meet her and take care of it like a man" just in time when dea-young was about to say something the phone was snatched by a small hand that belonged to y/n the 2 adults looked at her slowly she then answered the phone and said " hello! Y/n here!......oh.....Sam-chon big boss and Sam-chon dea-young are busy!.........okey.......oki bye bye!" Y/n then placed the phone back at the table " y/n..." she then turned to her Sam-chon sin-Jin " yesssssss?" *silence*.......... " do I need to buy you more (f/th) [ favorite thing] ?" " and another game for your Nintendo switch?" Dea-young continued sin-jin's sentence " if that is then yes!" Y/N smiled then continued "also give me you're phone" she pointed at dea-young,dea-young began to look for his phone but then...........

Find out in the next chapter!

________________________________________________________________________________