S1: episode 1 part3

________________________________________________________________________________

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It was not in his pockets.....

Dea-young POV
Where is my phone I swore I placed it in my pockets little y/n then said in a happy but angry tone " WHERE IS IT?" Sin-Jin then looked at my pockets from my jacket " why are you only looking at places where there aren't any pockets?" He said then I said "earlier..."

Flashback
Sin-Jin was writing something on the mans arm when dea-young came and checked his ankle the thief slid his hand on the pocket of the jacket,
took the phone and placed it in his own pocket "are you okay?" Dea-young looked at the thief and his pocket then one of the emergency people came in and said "excuse me, is this the patient?" " yes, we did emergency first aid but..."
Flashback end
Sin-Jin POV
I looked at him and said " you're saying you got pick-pocketed?" He looked at my side and muttered " I'm gonna get this kid" " you said you felt bad" I said the the answered "where did they say the hospital was?"

AT THE HOSPITAL

3rd POV
2 nurses waited for the patient to get out of the vehicle one nurse asked " what's happening?" The thief said " take these off, I look ridiculous." The second nurse then said " don't move. We'll move him inside like this"  then the phone fell from his pocket the driver then called out " EXCUSE ME!" The 1st nurse looked at the driver and came to him " the patient dropped this" " thank you" she said but then the phone started ringing

                 CALLER ID
         YOON MYEONG-JU

The phone call was then answered "hello?......no this is the haesung hospital emergency room,the phone owner was brought in for a motorcycle accident..are you the guardian?" Then the call instantly ended
.
.
.
.
Dr.mo-yeon walked to the patient then nurse 1 said " this is the patient" " there is a chart here" she then lifted the thief's arm and asked " who wrote this?" " the ones who made me like this" the thief answered then continued " please take these off me,seriously" " I will, so don't move" she said then looked at nurse 1 " please change this to one of ours" " yes" then the nurse left " whoever did the first aid did an extremely good job..cute and sturdy.....let's see."
She then poked his stomach "suspected rib fracture" she then poked his ankle "right and ankle sprain" she then continued "are you a thief?" " what?" " it says right here 'thief' ' treat as painfully as possible'" " what are you saying? I'm the victim" " talk to your insurance company, we'll have to take an x ray to examine your ribs and ankle" "doctor kang, the chief is calling" she then turned around then said " oh right let me know when you get the x-ray"
the 2nd nurse walked to the thief and placed his phone down then said "here is your phone,your guardian called, so I answered you have to wait a while for the x-ray. So stay here for now" she then closed the curtains.

A phone started ringing

"I got totally screwed over"...... " I got shot while getting away" the thief then removed the first aid stuff from his ankle "that's not at all, it's a long story" he then got out of the bed "for now...get over here with the motorcycle"

Mo-yeon then spoke to the doctor "I finished organizing the reasearch for your paper" the other doctor then spoke "great work" he then continued " was it of any help to your studies?" He asked, she then smiled and said "yes,it helped a lot with my studies" " you did a good job organizing the charts too,all that's left is the interview for the professor position,right?" Mo-yeon then spoke " yes,I've been preparing"

She then looked behind the doctor, her eyes widened why? You may ask? Well she saw the thief outside

" we'll...." the other doctor looked behind him and also saw the thief, mo-yeon then said "oh, sorry. A patient is running away..." the other doctor then said " someone's running away without paying for thief treatment?" " he hasn't received treatment yet if your done—." The doctor then interrupted her " okay, go catch him quickly he should be treated,medicine is the benevolent art,after all" "well then I'll get going" she then bowed and left.

________________________________________________________________________________