🄴🄿🄸🅂🄾🄳🄴 2 🄿🄰🅁🅃 1

________________________________________________________________________________A/N: please reader my note after the chapter below thank you

A/N: please reader my note after the chapter below thank you.

3rd POV

As another doctor went to the roof he saw mo-yeong just standing there looking where the helicopter was.

The other doctor then looked at where mo-yeong was looking at.

"What is something there?" He asked

"If you're in the special forces, do you get picked up by a helicopters and get shotby guns and everything?" She asked he then answered "hey, why would a South Korean soldier ever get shot by a gun, they do get hit with rain and snow and they have to get clean up afterwards"

"Right?" She said

She then sighed "then who is the guy that just flew away?" "did someone fly?did he flee? Or did he fly, he must've been desperate to do that"

Mo-yeon then smiled

Timeskip

(An: I did a timeskip because the is a fight on the following scenes I may also be skipping the surgery scene because your author does not know what to write anymore)

As the surgery ended mo-yeon went out  of the surgery room and started complaining

"If your hands are slow, practice! If you're a scatter brain know your place why is she so f*cking ambitious?!"

She then sighed

Another female doctor then approached her "it was really nerve racking earlier, you've worked hard today" "you too"

Timeskip in the morning
Another doctor walked over to mo-yeon and said "have you eaten yet? I'm still clenching my jaws "

"Loosen them, I'm off today so don't call me or text me I'm not gong to answer"

The other doctor then asked ( cause ur author does not remember their names) "then what are you up to?" Mo-yeon then turned around  "a date" "you're not looking like that right?!" He shouted while she started walking away " you shouldn't-"

Outside the hospital
Y/n POV
I  then looked around to see....wait hold on why are we outside of the hospital where imo mo-yeon is are w going to see her?! I then turned to Sam-chon " are we going to to see imo mo-yeon Sam-chon!?" I asked as i stood up from my seat in the car , then there was a red light to he stopped and turned to me " yeah we are, are you excited?" "Yeah!! But can we get ice cream first?" " yeah sure"

A/n : ok i know this is a short chapter but hear me out i know i have been busy ever since my explanation chapter i have been busy and don't have time to write this chapter and had a problem with finding my daft through my notebooks and forgetting what episode am i thank you for understanding

________________________________________________________________________________