S1: episode 1 part 4

________________________________________________________________________________

⚠️: long

Mo-yoen then ran to catch the thief

1 nurse  went to the bed, when she got there no one was in it she then called the 2nd nurse " nurse Choi!" "Yes?" The 2nd nurse went over " where did the patient go?" "Oh..he was here a moment ago"

"I said I really have to go, if I stay I'll only make more noise in the hospital" "he ran away?" The 1st nurse asked

" you didn't see that?" " I'm sorry" mo-yeon then said " he crossed the parking lot. Look, his ankle is now swollen" "ugh this is so frustrating, if I get caught by my big brothers, I won't be lying in the emergency room, I'll be in the mortuary." He then continued " what right does the hospital have to hold me here?...isn't it up to the customer to decide?"

Mo-yeon then said while looking at the thief " it's not by right, but by obligation, customer"

The 1st nurse then joined in the conversation "if you're going to go,sign a treatment waiver and pay at the desk before you leave" " excuse me? Why would I pay? I didn't have anything done here" the 1st nurse then responded back " you met with a doctor. You need to pay the consultation fee." "And if I refuse?" The thief said, "we'll call the police"

The thief then scoffed " these people really... fine! My friend is supposed to come anyway so I can lie down until he gets here"

Mo-yeon then stopped him "the bed is in the other way customer" she then let go of him

"I'm going to the bathroom" " you expect us to believe that?" The thief then said "I won't run away okay?" He then gave the phone to her and said "I'll leave my cellphone, I'll burn this place down let go!"

He then went to the bathroom " ugh,such shitty luck"

Mo-yeon then scoffed " wow what a little punk" then the phone started ringing

She then held the phone up to look who is calling, she then read "big boss?" She asked to herself then scoffed "are you kidding?, all these kids need to go to the military so they can learn a lesson" she then ended the call, and placed the phone in her pocket.

"Let's get back to work" "okay"

BACK TO SIN-JIN,DEA-YOUNG AND Y/N
Y/n POV
We then parked in front of a hospital? What are we doing in the hospital? Sam-chon sin-Jin and Sam-chon dea-young went out of the car Sam-chon sin-Jin then opened my door to get me out of the car while I get my backpack.

Sam-chon sin-Jin took out his phone and try to call Sam-chon dea-young's phone.

"He's not picking up" said Sam-chon sin-Jin.

Then I saw random guys walked passed us.
Sam-chon dea-young looked at them

"What's wrong Sam-chon dea-young?"

He then turned to me and said "nothing y/n" while ruffling my hair.

He then mumbled to himself "if I catch him he's dead" "is that why you are scoping out the location of the funeral hall first?" Sam-chon sin-Jin then continued "ah, what a meticulous person"

He then patted the car gently

"Emergency room's this way" he then turned to me "come on y/n" he held his hand out then took my hand onto his and we walked inside the hospital.

I looked back and saw the thief, he saw me too! Oh no! He then made the 'shush' sign, I nodded, then left.

3rd POV
Y/n, sin-Jin and dea-young walked inside the hospital, sin-Jin took out his phone to hear the ringing the ringtone of dea-young. Y/n then heard a sound, she then pulled her Sam-chon's hand and said "I can hear it"

The three of them walked to where the ringing came from.

Then they saw mo-yeon treating a patient she then said " this will sting,I am going to Souter, so please prepare a 3-0 nylon" "okay"

Sin-Jin rang the phone again.

"Excuse me" mo-yeong said and picked up the phone "hello?" Sin-Jin then looked at her, he then cleared his throat "hello?"

Mo-yeon then turned around, she then removed the phone from her ear and looked at the caller ID

CALLER ID
BIG BOSS

She then stood up from her seat.

"Mr. big boss?" " ah, yes but why do you have that phone?" Sin-Jin asked

Mo-yeon then responded "the patient left his phone with me, are you the guardian?" "I'm not but I am the guardian of the phone-"

Y/n then said " um excuse me"

Mo-yeon and the nurse looke around to see The Who said that.

"Um right down here" the nurse and mo-yeon looked down to see a little girl with (h/l) (h/c) with (e/c) eyes.

"Who is this little girl?" Mo-yeon asked sin-Jin looked down and faced mo-yeon again

"This is my niece Y/N L/N"

________________________________________________________________________________