Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven

All Rights Reserved

The next day at the bowling alley- her outift: http://www.polyvore.com/bowling/set?id=67334810

*Niall's POV*

"It's ok, Natalie, you will get better with practice," I explain as she walks away from only knocking down a couple pins.

"Says the guy who is beating me by almost 50 points," I reply sarcastically and she just smiles.

"I still love you," I state and she shakes her head. "Come here," I say as I stand up and she slowly walks over to me. I wrap my arms around her and she giggles. "I will make a bet with you," I add.

"What's the bet?" she asks with a bright smile across her face as if she's ready for anything.

"If I get a strike right now, you have to kiss me," I explain.

"You're on," she responds and I walk over to my bowling ball and pick it up. I focus on the arrows and take a deep breath. I need to get this strike. I just need to.

I draw my hand back and bring it forward. Then I let go of the bowling ball and it rolls down the lane. It looks good for a strike, but you never know. I hold my breath when the ball collides with the pins and all but one fall down instantly. The last pin starts wobbling and finally it falls down.

I turn around and Natalie hugs me and I just look into her green eyes. "I believe you owe me something," I say and she just smiles.

"I believe I do," she responds and puts her arms around my shoulder and pulls me closer to her. I feel breathless as our bodies touch sending electricity through me. I don't know what it is about this girl, but she is so irresistable. I can't help it. I put my hands on her waist and lean in. Her eyes close and I close mine. The moments before our lips touch felt like hours, but when they finally touch, I couldn't think of anything better than this moment.

She stops and smiles with her cheeks slightly pink. "I think that just proves that I am crazy about you," I state and keep her in my arms. She is definitely something special, no doubt.

"I am crazy about you, too," she exclaims with her gentle, loving voice.

"I know we just met, but trust me. I love you so much and I just don't know why. I don't if it's the way your green eyes could pull any guy in without their knowledge or if it's the way your brown hair cascades down your shoulders so perfectly or if it's just because of your carefree nature. I have no idea why I feel like this around you, but I do," I pour my heart out to her and she smiles.

"I love you so much, too, Niall. I don't want us to fade away and trust me, it seems weird to me how fast we are going, but if you think about it, we are better than most relationships out there," she explains and I become confused.

"What do you mean?" I ask and she smiles.

"We actually love each other," she replies and we both blush. There is no doubt in my mind that I love this girl so much and that she feels the same. I love how quickly we came together. It was a perfect fit from the start and I just don't know how to explain it at all. There is no combination of 26 letters out there or enough time in the world to explain how I feel about her. She's just her.

"I think it's your turn to bowl," I say and let go. She walks over to the lane and picks up a bowling ball. She turns around to face me.

"If I get a strike," she begins, "then our love will reign over any challenges we face." She nods and I nod. I needed to see the outcome of this. She takes a breath and draws the ball back then goes forward and releases. I close my eyes, but when I open them, she actually did it. She got a strike.

"You did it," I say stunned and run to her. I wrap my arms around her and kiss her cheek. "This is a sign."

"Yep, Niall. I love you," she whispers and gives me a small kiss on my left cheek and sparks flow throughout my body.

"I love this shirt you are wearing," she says pointing to the plaid top I have on. I give a weak smile and hug her.

"Well, if you love this shirt then I love this shirt," I respond and she smiles.

I go up and bowl and the date goes by quite nicely. I just love this girl.

*****Christmas Day*******

*Natalie's POV* outfit she changes into: http://www.polyvore.com/natalie1/set?id=66215199

I wake up in my bed in North Carolina. We got here last night from New York and I saw Anthony yesterday. I told him I was moving and we were both upset. I am meeting him today in the park after I pack boxes and take them to the moving van.

I look at my phone and see an unread text message from Niall.

Good morning, love :) I hope you will have a great Christmas

I sigh. This year, my mom said we will celebrate Christmas a little later considering our move. I just look over at my desk and see a picture of Penny, Anthony, and me. That was when us three went to Sea World when we were in 7th grade. I remember that day like the back of my hand.

That was the day I realized Anthony was a great listener and best friend. I was mad at Penny because she stole my dolphin cup and Anthony somehow made us both happy. I know, it was stupid, but we were only 12. You couldn't blame us.

I get out of bed and get changed. I think about Niall. He is my boyfriend. I haven't had a boyfriend since 4 years ago.

"Natalie! Guess what came in the mail!" my mom shouts from the kitchen and I rush downstairs.

"What?" I ask. I want something to make me happy and get my mind off of moving, but no luck from anything else.

"You got a letter from Hofstra," she explains and hands me the letter in a sealed neat envelope and I form a huge smile on my face.

"Oh my gosh," I whisper and hold the letter as if it is something foreign. How can I not be happy? This letter holds my future and I need to get in. I just have to. I have the highest grade in class and do so many sports and clubs. How could they not accept me?

I grab my phone and dial Anthony's number. "Hello?" he voice rings back and I have never been so happy before to hear his voice.

"Did you get a letter from Hofstra?" I ask quickly and I hear him laughing on the other side of the phone. His laughter puts a dorky smile on my face.

"Yes. Let's bring our letters to the park and open them together," he suggests and I nod even though he can't see.

"Ok," I say and hang up the phone. Out of excitement, I dashed to the front door and grab the batman jacket from New York and head to the park. It is only a few minutes away from my house walking distance.

I arrive and see Anthony sitting on a park bench waiting for me.

"Geez, you look good for leaving me a couple of days," he greets me sarcastically.

"Well, sorry," I begin and sit down next to him. "Ready?" I ask as I put my hand on top of the letter ready to open it quickly.

"I think I am ready," he responds.

"When I say three," I explain and he looks at me with waiting blue eyes. "1....2.....3!"

Anthony and I rip open our letters and we both stare at them with excited expressions hoping the outcome is good.