Chapter 4

omg 10 people are reading why am i so exited. Anyway don't be a silent reader i feel watched for some reason. I'm on fire I'm having so many ideas and idk how long till the end but let's just say the action hasn't started (as in marichat). enjoy!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What the hell was she thinking asking Chat for that stort of thing!? He looked so uncomfortable, and rightfully so. He really had no idea who Marinette Dupain-Cheng was, if Ladybug had asked him something like that he would jump to the opportunity. Not that he would do it solely because he had a crush on the superheroine (well he probably would but this was different) but because there was a bond between them. Marinette was just a plain civilian, he probably thought she was fangirling over him. This was so embarassing.

Marinette just asked him if he wanted to sleep in her bed. With her. At night. Alone. Well Marinette was a very pretty girl and it's not as if he never thought- Agreste get your head out of the gutter. This girl needed somebody's help and for some reason she trusted Chat Noir more than her friends. He had felt a bond between them but he couldn't quite put his finger on why.

"You know what? Nevermind that was st-stupid it makes no s-sense. I-i'm stupid" she mumbled a few other words before Chat interrupted her "Marinette, if you feel comfortable I would love to sleep with you- I MEAN i would love to help you and if staying with you tonight helps you then i am here for you". He grinned awkwardly while scratching the back of his neck. Marinette immediatly calmed down and looked at the sincere smile on his face. She loved this boy so much- as a friend of course, as a best friend.

"Thank you Chat" she looked so pretty, he could see her clearly blushing but not in an awkward way, she looked so serene and confident, maybe that was thanks to him. "Shall we princess?" he said as he offered his hand. She took it and smiled. "You haven't made a cat pun in a long time, are you okay Kitty?" "So you DO like my puns!". Marinette giggled as she lead the hero into her room

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chat was lying awake next the his princess, between them her long cat teddy, listening to her reagular breathing as he looked through the girl's window towards the stars that decorated the Parisian night. It was about 4 am but Chat wasn't even tired, he enjoyed just being close to her and seeing her finally relaxed after a hectic week.

After a while of being lost in thought he heard the girl mumble something "Chat...". Was she dreaming about him? Maybe she wouldn't have to go through that nightmare tonight and maybe he had actually helped. He turned on his side to look at her face over the cat teddy "Chat please". Why did her face look so agitated? drops of sweat were forming on her forhead and her eyebrows were knit together while her body was slightly spasming.

"Chat.. Chat...CHAT BLANC" she shot up, sitting upright on her bed when a pair of leathery arms came around her and she saw the familiar face, no longer with icy blue eyes and white hair but with gentle and worried green eyes and messy blond hair. "It's okay princess" he whispered in her ear as he took her in his arms and hugged her "You're safe, there is no Chat.. Blanc, only Chat Noir.

They lied back down on the bed removing the cat plushie between them as Marinette's heart beat went back to normal while falling asleep in Chat's arms. There was only Chat Noir. And she trusted him with her life.

While the girl was falling asleep Chat grew perplexed. Who and what was Chat Blanc? he had never gone by any other name, was there some other hero with that name? What was this girl hiding from him?