Chapter 7

I GOT MY FIRST COMMENT OMG. Ok sorry just really exited. I really hope this story blows up because i'm having so much fun writing it.
———————————————————————————————————

"Ok Nino i have a plan" said Alya with her usual mischievous grin. "We can switch seats in class inventing some lovey dovey thing about how we can't stay apart from each other for too long or else we might die or something so that Marinette is forced to sit next to Adrien for the rest of the day ". Nino crossed his arms "What do you mean invent? I can't stay apart from you" Alya rolled her eyes but smiled while giving him a peck on the lips. That might have been the sweetest and grossest thing that has come out of her boyfriend's mouth but she still loved him.

They turned around as they saw Adrien climbing out of his limo and Marinette walking up the stairs towards the couple. "Hey guys" Marinette had gotten much better compared to last month, she was more rested and, for some reason, more confident around others, especially Adrien.

"Hi" said Adrien waving at them while heading towards the little group. They all greeted him. Alya glanced at her best friend while she smiled and waved a light pink reaching her cheeks. Why wasn't she stuttering? Why wasn't she red? But the biggest question was why was Adrien looking at Marinette in a mesmerizes manner, his cheeks slightly flushed?

"ME AND NINO NEED TO GO" she yelled and grabbed her boyfriend. Adrien and Marinette were left at the entrance of the school dumbfounded as the couple ran away. "Swapping spits you reckon?" Marinette looked slightly taken aback by his unusual attitude but giggled and agreed. Shit he couldn't be so casual like when he was Chat Noir in his civilian form. She might recognize him. But not being himself around Marinette, the girl he liked, a lot at this point, was going to be very hard.

In the meantime Alya had dragged Nino in the girls bathroom while he protested. "Nino shut up i think i figured something out" Nino looked at her with a quizzical expression, waiting to hear the rest."Adrien and Marinette are dating". "WHAT" Nino was not as good as seeing through people like his girlfriend but how could he not have seen this, this was his best friend. Plus how had Alya figured this out. "It might sound crazy but you just look at them during class okay? Adrien's been blushing just by looking at Marinette for a while now and Marinette's stuttering has gotten so much better, she is actually making sense when she talks to him". Nino was still shocked, but intrigued.

The couple made their way back to the classroom just in time to see that Adrien and Marinette were chatting (again pun intended). As the girl saw the couple arrive she raised an eyebrow, suspicious of their sudden disappearance.

The bell rang and the group went to their seats but before Marinette could sit down in her usual spot Alya stopped her "Sorry girl but Nino's gonna sit here today because-" the blunette quickly got up "I don't even wanna hear your gross couple stuff" and looked around the class to find a seat. "Oh come on Marinette, go sit next to Adrien" she rolled her eyes and plopped herself next to the blond model. At the sight of her sitting so close to him Adrien blushed, they have been much closer before, that was for sure, but then he was Chat Noir, now he was Adrien.

Marinette looked at the boy next to her, clearly lost in thought with a slight blush painting his face. Recently she felt less nervous around him, generally he was the only boy on her mind but spending so much time with Chat made her look at him from a different perspective. Ever since Chat's first visit she had teared down her Adrien poster collection, more to save her from embarrassment than for anything else, but with Chat next to her she didn't miss Adrien.

Miss Bustier's voice distracted the two teens from their thoughts, unbeknownst to them their best friends were watching them very closely.

————————————————————————————————

The school day dragged on like usual, Miss Bustier was explaining to the class how Cesar had become one of the most legendary figures in history when, to the rescue of a bored Marinette, the Akuma alarm went off. Miss Bustier was clearly tired of this shit, not one day went by when her class wasn't interrupted by those stupid butterflies. The teacher sighed and led her students out of the classroom to meet in the courtyard which was the safe space.

Adrien, Marinette , Nino and Alya all made their way out of the classroom together. Before they could reach the stairs Adrien and Marinette both blurted out an excuse to their respective best friend and ran to the bathrooms. Alya and Nino looked at each other and immediately understood each other's plan as they ran behind their suspicious friends.

Marinette turned left disappearing from Alya's view and dove into the girls bathroom "Tikki wake up, there's an Akuma" Tikki floated up next to her "Are you ready Marinette?" the girl smiled "As always! Tikki spots on". She transformed and jumped out of the window just as she heard the door behind her open.

Adrien went straight down the hall entering the boys bathroom, not noticing that Nino was not far behind.Plagg flew out of the boy's shirt pocket "Plagg claws out" the boy exclaimed as the Kwami mumbled something about wanting a double ration of Camembert cheese. As he was about to jump out of the window he froze, hearing the door behind him open.