Chapter 8

I actually thought of a way to make the story longer and add a bit more spice to it, i hope i manage to make it coherent with my original plan.
———————————————————————————————

Nino looked around, no one else was in the bathroom except him and freaking Chat Noir. The thing that shocked him the most thought was that Adrien had just entered the bathroom and now he was nowhere to be seen.

Oh.

Horror was painted on Nino's face, along with pure shock. Chat had slowly turned around to face the other boy. "H-hi" he stuttered while an awkward smile formed on his lips.

"No". Adrien could hear the sound of something big crashing into a wall and, if he wasn't mistaken, something that sounded like an explosion, he had to help his partner."A-actually yes but mm Nino i kinda have to go because i can literally hear bombs going off, can we talk about this later?". Nino slowly nodded as he watched Chat Noir - well at this point Adrien- jump out of the window.

"Nino!" he heard his girlfriend call him from the hallway. He quickly processed what had just happened to him. He was following Adrien and had seen him enter the bathroom he was currently in. When Nino had opened the door Adrien was no longer there but Paris' super hero and legendary partner of Ladybug was there. That meant that Adrien, young model, A-student and his best friend, was Chat Noir.
"Nino where the hell are you we have to go!". Nino might not have been the brightest person alive but one thing was for sure, he could not tell Alya.

Wow Marinette was fast, Alya had followed her all the way down the hall before her best friend turned left. When the brunette had turned left herself she had lost track of Marinette. There was a bathroom near by and as Alya looked around she entered the restroom. But no sign of Marinette. Alya got close to the open window and was dumbfounded by the mere size of the akumatized victim. It was like a huge robot but scarier. It had long metallic legs and its arms were decorated with small- well small compared to the rest of the robot- guns. On the right wrist there was a light pink bracelet with a small heart. The face was round and it had two big black eyes and a pair of red lips. Alya was in awe but was brought back to reality as the robot raised its arm and shot out of one of its gun a round bullet that exploded as soon as it hit the ground.

Where the hell was Marinette? She could have been in serious danger. "Marinette!" she yelled in the bathroom, hoping she would pop out from behind a toilet so that they could get the others and go to safety. In that moment her favorite super heroine jumped into the bathroom. "Don't worry i got her to safety, get your other friends and make sure you get out of here, now!" Alya nodded and quickly obeyed the girls orders as she rushed out of the bathroom.

"Alya i'm over here" Nino said, walking out of the bathroom. "Where's Adrien?" she asked looking over his shoulder searching for their friend. Oh just out there saving our lives like he has been doing for the last year, don't worry.

"He told me to meet him downstairs, i don't know where is is though" Alya nodded, not questioning her boyfriend's story further. "Mm weren't you supposed to look for Marinette?"
"Oh yeah Ladybug already brought her downstairs, she said it was too dangerous there so we better go down too" Nino was barely listening, his head was swarming with thoughts as he silently put the pieces together of his best friend's double life.

"Well good afternoon Ladybug" Chat greeted the polka dot hero as he avoided a small bomb shot by the akumatized villan. Ladybug raised an eyebrow "Not calling me M'lady anymore Chaton?". He smirked as he jumped next to her "I wouldn't wanna tell you why because i don't think jealousy would suit you".
"Now now does the alley cat have a special friend?" she asked as she shielded herself from another bomb coming their way. "Don't worry Lb, I'll always have a special place in my heart for you, but this girl is truly amazing " which was true, not only the part of Marinette being amazing but also the fact that Ladybug would always leave a print onto his heart, she was his first love, but something about Marinette distracted him from Ladybug.

The heroine simply smiled, she knew who he was talking about, and it was pretty ironic actually, but had to act clueless, of course she couldn't flirt or tease him like she would normally do as Marinette. It would confuse him and, maybe worse case, would lead him to connect the dots (pun intended).

"So what's the plan Ladybug?" asked Chat. His partner looked at the robot and immediately noticed the pink bracelet. "My bet is that the akuma is in the bracelet, i'll call a Lucky Charm possibly to find a way to get you close to it and you Cataclysm it, what do you think?"
"As smart as always Lb"

—————————————————————————————————-

"Miraculous Ladybug" the girl yelled as a swarm of ladybugs fixed everything around them. She turned around to see her partner help up a girl, probably around twenty years old, with short brown hair and olive skin, wearing the same bracelet that earlier had held the Akuma, of course back to a normal size.

"What happened?" she asked shaking her head. "You were akumatized, it's all okay now" answered Ladybug with a soft smile on her face. "The last thing i remember was running away from the office, they had made me cry because they said that i couldn't program because i was a girl" the girl looked guilty and scared. "I'm so sorry that happened but if i can help in any way like bring you back home just say the word" said Ladybug smiling. The brunette shook her head "I think it's better if i take a walk, thank you Ladybug and Chat Noir" with that the girl walked away. "So" said the heroine, dying to tease her partner "You were saying about this girl?".
Chat snickered "Curious or jealous are we?". Well if he wasn't talking about me i probably would be a bit jealous Chaton. She rolled her eyes at him but kept her smile, "Pound it" they said and flung themselves away from the scene while their jewels beeped .

Now Chat Noir and Adrien would have to deal with a bigger problem, and that problem was called Nino.