Chapter 12

i'm so sorry for taking so long to write that chapter but i wanted to make it as realistic as possible and i had a bunch of homework this weekend. And we are almost at 200 readers omg

—————————————————————————————————-

Adrien had just arrived home from school and was lying on his bed while Plagg was munching on his cheese. "So you happy kid?" the blond was just staring at the ceiling smiling, he was euphoric. "She trusts both sides of me Plagg, without even knowing i'm the same person, who wouldn't be" the Kwami rolled his eyes "This is too cheesy even for me".

As Marinette was helping her parents fix the bakery while they were out, Tikki floated up to her. "Marinette we didn't get a chance to talk about this!" the girl became red. "A-about what Tikki?" she played dumb. The Kwami crossed her little arms "You know exactly about who Marinette". The bluenette sighed "What's there to say, my boyfriend is Chat Noir" it still felt weird to say, but oddly right. "That's Marinette, but what about Ladybug? And are you planning on telling him?". Marinette thought about it and answered "He doesn't like Ladybug anymore so there is no problem and i'm not sure i'm ready yet, it's scary".

"But he loves both sides of you Marinette" the girl tensed up at the word love, that was a strong and serious feeling and as much as she liked Chat she wasn't ready to say that, and neither was he. "That's true but.. i just wanna be Marinette with him for a while, okay?" Tikki nodded "Your happiness is what matters".

But something worried Tikki that Marinette might have forgotten about, Chat Blanc.

———————————————————————————————

"Good evening Kitty" welcomed Marinette as she scratched his neck. Chat didn't even answer and rapped his arms around her waist and brought her to his chest. "Chat.." she whispered just before he kissed her.

Marinette's heart was beating in her ears, and so was Adrien's. After a few minutes they separated. The blond had wanted to do that all day as Adrien and now as Chat he wasn't going to hold back.

Marinette got ahold of his hand and guided him to her room. After having kissed, laughed and, after being convinced by Chat, played a lengthy game of Monopoly, they both fell asleep in each other's arms.

——————————————————————————————

Marinette woke up on the roof of the skyscraper dedicated to the most famous News Channel of Paris. It was cold and clouds adorned the sky.

She tried to look around but she couldn't see Paris under her, just water. The girl looked down at her self and noticed that she wasn't dressed as Ladybug but as Marinette, why? Generally she always had her powers with her when she dreamt about him.

"Welcome back Marinette" she turned around quickly and in front of her she saw the boy. His icy eyes filled with madness and anger, staring right into her soul, his white hair and suit looked like they were in arms reach, she had never had a dream this vivid.

"You must have missed me" he grinned not in the way Chat would it, but in a sinister manner. "I never thought you would be this selfish, putting a few moments of your happiness before Paris and for that matter, the whole world".

"Wha-what do you m-mean" she stuttered, backing away. "Well you know that it's your fault that this happened, didn't i explain this to you thousands of times?" Chat Blanc was getting closer and closer.

"It was our love that did this to the world M'lady" Marinette had reached the edge of the building. "And knowing that you chose to trick Chat Noir into developing feelings, maybe even falling in love with you" Chat Blanc was now only a few meters away.

"N-no i-i didn't trick him, i-i don't want you to come back!" she yelled at the boy. "Then why did you make him love you Marinette, you selfish coward!" he raised his arms and yelled "MEGA CATACLYSM" and the last thing the girl saw was a flash of white and blue light as she felt herself fall off the building.

Marinette woke up panting and shaking. Next to her Chat Noir was still asleep, a faint smile painted on his lips. She leaned close to him "I'm so sorry Chat" and gave him a light kiss on the forehead. She curled up at his side, taking in the few moments of peace before the storm, trying to fall back asleep.

—————————————————————————————————

Adrien woke up refreshed and happy, how could he not be? Just two days ago he had gotten together with this amazing girl that was still sleeping beside him and the night before had been a mixture of romance and friendship that was so perfect and comfortable, he couldn't ask for anything better than her.

He leaned over Marinette and gave her a kiss on the forehead before jumping out the trap door and onto the balcony. The blunette watched him leave, tears stinging her eyes. She couldn't bring herself to talk to him so she had pretended to be asleep.

She sat upright in her bed "Tikki could you come out? I need to talk to you". The Kwami flew up to her owner from a half open drawer of her desk, where she had been hiding for the past few weeks during Chat's visit. She could sense something was upsetting her owner so worry was written all over the red creature's face "What is it Marinette?". The girl sighed "When you said you wanted to talk about this... situation, you meant Chat Blanc right?" the Kwami slowly nodded.

Tikki knew that Ladybug and Chat Noir were soulmates, not always romantically but they were, and Chat turning to the bad guy's side because of their love had messed a lot with the Kwami's head, not understanding how it was possible. "You know i have to break up with Chat right? I can't deceive him further" asked the bluenette, the Kwami took a while but nodded again.

"I'm sorry Marinette"
"Yeah i'm sorry too"