AU: Chapter 2

Chapter 2: From one side to the other

Sona's POV

I was done altering Y/N's memories. He was currently sleeping deeply due to a spell, making the dream that would replace them more plausible. His notes had already been altered, alongside his appointment. I had opted for a physical checkup, regarding arm pain, based on what Rias had told me.

I sighed… This was really unfair to him, considering all the magic that had been involved. If only more people were like him he might've stood a chance. If a rather slim one.

With everything done I was making my exit, fidgeting with the original note he had made to remember his plan. It really was a shame. With just two people's memories altered, a few notes changed and a proper moment this anomaly had all but vanished.

"I guess it was intriguing while it lasted."

Your POV

You woke up, having had quite a strange dream. It had involved looking for something important. Or trying to remember something. It was quite freaky to be honest. Most dreams could be like that, but you still reached for the notes you had begun making about your activities to check some things. Everything seemed to match.

It was already getting late when you decided to go out. Getting some fresh air was important after all. You were also trying to jog a little, having been sat at a desk for the entire day. That was important though, to make up for the schoolwork you'd skip due to your Monday appointment.

Something was out of place however. The appointment had been placed regarding the appearance of a "recurring pain in the patient's arm" based on the notification on your phone. The problem being you were going through weekly sessions for that exact reason. Nothing in particular had changed about the pain, making things quite weird.

Resolving to just check things tomorrow you decided to return home. Your arm was in fact acting up as well, meaning it was probably time to call it quits as well. So you began walking back. Then a particularly hard jolt in your arm stopped you.

After a while of probably being unconscious you woke up on a hard surface with your hands tied. You had no eyesight either and would've shouted, if not for a huge migrene.

"You've seen his memories. He's just a normal kid." a male said.

"You can feel it too. Besides, I've seen that girl's look. She's interested in him."

"Then just kill him already. You already have that girl." a female said.

Everything afterwards became a blur, since your head felt like it was being pounded with a hammer from the inside. A groan escaped your throat.

It was a while before you felt some water touching your lips. The person giving you the water certainly had something to say, but you couldn't tell what it was. Soon the blindfold was removed and you were raised in the air. Light blinded you and the pounding grew, until it felt like your entire head splitting open.

"Aaaaaahhhh!!!!" you screamed.

You were no longer being held, having been thrown. With the pain of the impact overriding the headache your assailant came into focus. A woman in a very revealing assortment of leather belts with black wings.

*I'll give you one last chance." she said. "What power are you hiding?"

"Who even are you? I don't know what you're talking about?!?" you replied.

The woman shook her head and a strange weapon appeared in her hand. Nothing here made sense. Then a new person jumped in front of the woman. Her blonde hair was pretty identifiable.