Prologue

A/N: I hope you'll enjoy this.

A visitor from another place

15 years ago (3rd person)

The night was young as two cloaked figures traveled through a corridor, ending with a door. In the arms of one a small bundle of white towels could be seen. One person was holding it with great care, as if it might break at any point, while the other walked ahead.

The two people reached the end, where the door opened to reveal a circular room with three other doors and a wooden table inside. As the two entered one of them asked:

"Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Yes." the other replied, revealing herself to be a woman. "With more than one person drawing power from the dark dimension the danger of Dormammu finding followers increases exponentially."

The woman then put the bundle on the table in the center, where it began floating. As it got higher the towels started falling and revealed a baby, not more than a month old. On his left hand was a symbol, which began glowing as the woman and the other figure, a man, put their hands on the table.

 On his left hand was a symbol, which began glowing as the woman and the other figure, a man, put their hands on the table

"Where are we sending him?" the first person asked.

"Somewhere safe. Where magic like this is common." the woman replied.

Soon the baby disappeared in a flash of light, the spell also creating a gust of wind which blew off the hood of the cloak worn by the female, revealing the same symbol on her forehead. The ritual was over and the room silent.

"I'm sorry…"

Present day (your POV)

With a couple of last minute adjustments to your uniform you left to get to school. It had been a month since you had been enrolled in Kuoh academy and you were loving it.

A few minutes after you reached your classroom a group of girls came next to your seat. One of them stepped up and said:

"Y/N. Don't forget about Kendo practice today."

"Of course not, Katase. I really need some help with my footwork." you replied, smiling and giving the girl a thumbs up.

"What about the swimming team?" another girl asked.

"Oh. I'm sorry. You know that I'm going at the tennis club today. But tomorrow I'll be there. After all that pool really needs cleaning." you said, laughing alongside the girl.

At first you thought that being one of only four males in the school would be hard, but you had made friends with pretty much every girl in the clubs you were attending after classes. And since Kiba Yuuto was the most popular guy in the school it was just that. Friendship, with no weird romantic tension involved.

After classes you headed straight to the Kendo club building. As soon as you got there you noticed the infamous perverted trio next to a wall, pretty much stomping each other to get to a certain spot. You rolled your eyes as you passed. Ever since you had enrolled they tried recruiting you, leading to a lot of headaches on your side.