【02】

WARNING: Now this chapter is a bit controversial because when I wrote this, there wasn't a situation like this at that time.

Akane's views are based on my Japanese friend. Let me correct that. Akane's pregnancy and views are based on my Japanese friend, not mine. I understand that not many would agree with it and that's okay! Nana (my friend) got pregnant early on. Now, this is fictional because it's BNHA and I thought it would be cool if I make a character just like her which she appreciates it. 

Now onto the chapter!

[ 🌸 ]

"I'm....what?"

"You're pregnant Ms Masumi!" Akane felt as if her soul had just left her body. Pregnant, at 16?! Her parents will kill her! Her parents aren't so traditional like others but they still have high hopes for her, and being pregnant at such a young age is not one of them.

While her birthday is coming up soon, she didn't expect that she would be in this situation, she stared at the doctor in sadness. Would she have to give away her child?

Akane never believed in abortion, stating that giving away a life makes you a villain. Taking an innocent life that you brought into the world.  It's a bit ironic and hypocritical considering she just found out that she's pregnant.

"Now Ms Masumi, no need to worry. While this may not comfort you but I've seen younger girls come in here all the time"

YOUNGER GIRLS?! What's WRONG WITH THESE PARENTS?!?

Being pregnant at such a young age in Japan would be considered taboo. Would she and her children be ridiculed?

She felt the tears, rolling down her face. The doctor put her hands on Akane's shoulder to comfort her.

"I'm sorry Akane. . . is the father around? Try getting in contact with him"

Oh shit, she forgot. How will she be able to tell Katsuki this?! He isn't even in high school yet! 

"H-He's around just. . ."

"He's older? Well, he can go to jail for that!"

"H-He's a-around my age...." The Doctor stared at her in sadness. She felt for this girl. Still in school and pregnant at the same time must be hard.

"Okay well, my name is Umi, would you want me to give you a drop? We can both speak to your parents if you'd like"

Akane looked up at her in confusion "Why would you do that?"

Umi smiled at her and patted her head "Well, you seem like a nice girl and I want to help. I was never able to have kids. I guess this is why I view you as my own" Akane, overwhelmed with emotions hugged Umi and cried on her

 I guess this is why I view you as my own" Akane, overwhelmed with emotions hugged Umi and cried on her