【09】

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Because I have exams next week and dor this month I won't be updating any works so, I'm going to make this long.

• 🦋 •

Akane was at home, helping Natsuki with her vocals. The girl still had some problems pronouncing words.

"Come on Natsu-chan! You can do it!"

The blonde-haired girl picked up the book and read it.

"The dog a-ate the b-bone and ran after the truck..."

Akane feeling proud patted the girl's head, watching as her daughter smiled. "Good job Natsu! Okay Kazuma! It's your turn, let's see how you are doing with this"

Kazuma had issues but his we're mostly of writing, his penmanship wasn't good so Akane grabbed some tracing books and had him practice more than the others.

She grabbed the book and looked at the words, 'I am Kazuma and I love my family' with a big smiley face on the end. The letters weren't as straight but it was an improvement from before.

"Good job! Since you both were so good, you can have a cookie" Hearing that the two yelled and ran to the kitchen with Akane behind them. Akane took the cookie jar from on top of the fridge, took out two cookies and gave them it.

Katsuki came into the room wearing casual going out clothes with Kasuke (Hirō) and Katsuko behind him.

"Where are you going?"

"I told you. Shittyhair and the rest of the losers are going to the pool for some endurance and they are dragging me as well"

"I don't see them here dragging you"

"Shut up" She giggled at him. She then started braiding Sue's hair.

"Hey, why don't you take Kazuma and Hirō with you?"

"Remind me why we named them after my first name?"

"It was cute, now are you going to take them it not?" Katsuki not wanting to take them but the look Akane gave him scared him a bit, he sighed and do as he was told.

"Damn woman and her period always gotta be so damn moody"

"What was that?"

"Nothing"

"I thought so."

"Bakugō dude! How many kids do you have?!" Questioned Kirishima when he saw the Kazuma hiding behind his father's leg

"If I had a hot girlfriend like that, I'd do it every day." Sero walked up to Kaminari and slapped him behind his head. Katsuki nodded his head at that.

He watched as Hirō pulled Kazuma forward so that he will stop hiding and face everyone.

"Ohayō, everyone! This is Kazuma-nii! Kazuma-nii say hi!" Kazuma shyly waves and hide behind Hirō, the girls in the class squeal at that.