【05】

"Why don't you love me?! Huh?! You don't care for me!"

"Stop your crying you big baby I have school!"

"WHY YOU GOTTA BE SO RUDE, DONT YOU KNOW IM HUMAN TOOOO! WHY DO YOU GOTTA BE SO RUDE-"

"For God fucking sake. Stop crying! Look I'll message you in between classes okay?!" Nodding at him, she made grabby hands at him. Sighing, he leaned down and hugged the girl.

"The old bat is downstairs, so if you need something yell, later" Katsuki grabbed his bag and headed out the door, making poor Akane pout. She didn't want him to leave her alone today, the contractions were killing her. They felt as if someone was stamping on her.

"Alexia play 'Alone' please"

"Playing: Alone by Shrek"

Putting an arm over her eyes, to cover the morning glare, Akane pouted as she fake cry making sure that Katsuki will hear her distress.

"CAUSE I'M ALL ALONE
THERE'S NO ONE HERE BESIDES ME
MY PROBLEMS HAVE ALL GONE
There's NO ONE HERE TO DERIDE MEEE. BUT YOU GOT TO HAVE A BOYFRIE-" She got cut off by the slamming of the door.

 BUT YOU GOT TO HAVE A BOYFRIE-" She got cut off by the slamming of the door

Katsuki was bored in class. It was so boring that he was actually missing his girlfriend's nagging. Don't let her hear that though.

He sighed as the teacher went on and on about some literature speech that was so boring that nearly half of the class was asleep.

'Beep! Beep!'

He felt his pocket vibrate. He took out his phone to see it's a message from Akane. He looked up to notice that the teacher was writing on the board. He opened his phone and read the message.

Tomatohead🍅

Tomatohead🍅
KATTTSUUUKKI

Tomatohead🍅
OiIIIII

Tomatohead🍅
im bored :'(

Tomatohead🍅
oh you're probably in class

What the fuck u want?!
I'm in class

Tomatohead🍅
Hi (ノ´ з ')ノ

You're a fucking brat
you know that right?

Tomatohead🍅
I love you too babyyyy

What do you want?

Tomatohead🍅
im bored(¬_¬;)