【14】

"Isn't it ironic that a school that trains students to be heroes, that has a teaching facility filled with heroes let a few villains infiltrate their school? What are they really doing? The hero's I mean." A female reported commented at the events of U.A. Her coworker next to her who is also a reporter decided to give her input as well.

"It's a bit of an embarrassment considering they are the best hero school in the nation..."

"People you aren't understanding what's going on or asking the important question. Where was All-might when the incident took place? Isn't he teaching at said U.A?"

The two female reporters turned to their male colleagues. He did make some interesting points. The man turned his face to the camera.

"If All-Might and U.A are such big things, then why aren't they working to fix this? Up their security? If anything they seem lazy. At this rate, the hero society will fall and the villains will win."

Natsuki was in Katsuki's arms. After what had just happened, he held a strong grip on her.

"Listen. You didn't rescue us, okay? You all just happened to be the best escape route." Natsukislapped Katsuki's checks making the boy huff.

"Nice decision!" Kirishima exclaims.

With All for One, All Might as still on top of him. "You really are similar...to the previous One for All successor, Shimura Nana."

"Do not sully the name of my honoured sensei...with that filthy mouth of yours— !"

"She was a woman with no skill whose ideals got ahead of her. She was an embarrassment to me as the one who created One for All. She died in a really pathetic way."

"Where shall I start?" All Might grind his teeth, trying to control his temper.

"Enough!" He says having enough of All for One's bashing. All Might raise his hands, ready to punch his rival. All for One quickly used his quirks and shot All Might into the sky. Torino grabbed All Might before he could hit the helicopter.

As All for One rant on about his hate for All Might. The blonde man has been slowly getting smaller to the point where his bones were showing. All for One charged himself up and shot his quirk at the duo. The blast sent Torino away. All Might sink his feet into the dirt trying to stabilise himself.  Using up all his power, All Might was now skinny.

"What's pathetic 'Top Hero'!"

"Don't be embarrassed! That's your true form— the real you, isn't it?"

Both All Might and All for One increased the strength in their arms, getting ready to attack.

"I will punch you with the ultimate combination of Quirks that I have right now!"

"Bring it!"

They put their hands together, creating a huge impact.

"Impact Nullification!" Yelled All for One. The quirk that he has breaks All Might's hand, blood splatters on the blondes face.

"I will die before I let you harm these people!" All Might uses the last of his powers.

"Farewell All for One! United States of Smash!" He yells and slams his hands into All for One's face bringing him down, creating a sizmick event.

The viewers and crowd watch with tears in their eyes as they see All Might's figure and what he has done.
All Might stood up and raised his hand, and yells 'Plus Ultra!'

Everyone was doing the same until they saw All for One getting up. He moved so fast that All Might didn't have time to prepare. He kicked All Might on his back, making him fall.

"You think...that you could defeat me? I still got power left, and now, I think I'll let you join your pathetic Sensei!"
All for One says

As he was about to give the final attack on All Might, All for One was suddenly flying to the other side. All Might weakly raise his head to watch who his saviour is.

"Who are you?" He asked.

The figure in black turned their attention to All Might. The weakened blonde looked into the white orbs of what he assumes to be the eyes,  of the figure.

"Don't worry. I'll take great care of him~"

All Might tried to get up but because he used up all of his power, he fell to the ground, too weakened.  He repeated his question again to the figure.

"Who are you?"

"We are Venom. Do not think that I came here to save you. That filthy bastard touches what is mines. I only came here to teach him a lesson"

All-Might was confused about this. He didn't understand why the fig-Venom meant by touching what belongs to them. Before he could even question them, he saw them move quickly towards All For One, knocking him further away from them.

"Oi! Hurry up and recharge yourself. I can't defeat his ass alone"  All-Might nodded his head and quickly tried to regain some energy. All for One got up and landed a kick on Venom. Before Venom comes even get up, All for One put his very foot on its chest.

"Ah~ I thought you looked familiar! Venom! I haven't seen you since the Year 2090? Could be more could be less. How's your host doing? Eddie was his name?"

"How's your wife doing? My bad, I forgot she killed herself because you drove her into insanity."

"That's not nice. I mean that's to be expected from a heartless killer" 

"Don't be a hypocrite you-"

"I mean that's what a killer would say right? Isn't that how you killed your former host Eddie Brook? Had his internal organs eaten away themselves? You enjoyed that fest right?"

"Shut up you filthy piece of shit! You're the one who killed him and your wife!"

Before All for One could kick Venom, he felt a sharp pain in his ribs. All-Might took All for One away from the black figure.

"Impact Nullification!"

Sparks and rubbles flew in the air, taking its queue, Venom got up and left, knowing that the flying object would not only hurt him but would severely hurt his host. All Might and All for One started throwing words at eachother.

All Might and All for One continue attacking each other, not even caring that they were damaging the area.
All Might used his combo move, and launch and attack for All for One, the attack was so big white flashes started appearing almost blinding everyone close. After the light dim, with shaky legs, All Might stood, smiling as blood ran from his forehead. The people of Japan had tears in their eyes as they realize what's about to come. It was the end of All Might, but he didn't care, he stood there proud.

"Don't fear, for I am here!"

NOTE

Wattpad has been giving me hella trouble. It lags, it removes my following, it deletes my chapters, at this point I feel like hitting the app. Anyway hope you guys like it. I had to write this FOUR times so now, I know not to save my files on this app.