Chapter Nineteen: have I gone soft?

A/n Ahhh I'm back!! Here's a playlist I was listening to while writing this!!!

Y/n POV: As we get home it's already 6 am it was early oikawa was already pacing the living room when we walked in.

Oikawa: Y/N WHERE WERE YOU?

Y/n: Me and kenma just went to eat and talk I'm so sorry for everything

Oikawa: Y/n you don't have to be sorry for anything princess

Iwazumi: Oikawa stop it

Oikawa: Iwaaaa channn

Y/n POV: As we all hugged but as we are we hear a knock at the door. I go up and look through the peep hole and seen someone I just couldn't believe was here....

Y/n:Uh uh guys....

Kenma:What's wrong y/n?

Y/n:It's Ushijima........

Iwazumi: How the hell is he here.....

Oikawa: Um y/n I-I-

Y/n:WHAT DID YOU DO OIKAWA

Oikawa:well yesterday I was kinda drunk....

Y/n: WTF oikawa your literally underage tf?!

Iwazumi: Dumbass

Oikawa: Owww iwaaaa Chan

Y/n: What did you do

Oikawa:Well while you were gone we played against Ushijima and he knows that we have a connection from your Instagram and mine

......

I kinda might have told him your address at the party....

Y/n:I am going to strangle you flattikawa wtf do I do?

Oikawa:Open it?

Y/n:I hate you

Y/n POV: fucking oikawa he really fucking did it this time I really don't wanna open the door.

Y/n: um hello can I help you?

Ushijima: hey y/n my mother wanted me to give you this

Y/n: It's..... f/f

Ushijima: Yeah she knew you loved that stuff and when she you moving in she was excited

I know I'm the last person you wanna see right now and you have all the right to be upset with me

Y/n: im not mad I'm just disappointed...

Ushijima: I'm sorry if I woke you up I was on my morning jog but I was hoping maybe perhaps later we can talk...

Y/n: Ushijima i guess we can......

Ushijima: Really y/n

Y/n: I mean yeah we were just kids when everything happened things happen for a reason

Ushijima:I rather us talk about this later you don't know the whole story....

Y/n:The whole story?

Ushijima:Here see you y/n

Y/n:Wait

He was gone before I could say anything more I look down it was a paper with his number and time.

Why the hell did I get so soft with him I wanna just strangle him but seeing him close up I notice how much he changed.... he has such a sharp jawline, the way his eyes are full of dominance but I can see his softness, I just wanted to run my hands thru his fluffy olive hair... wtf am I thinking no he hurt me.

Iwa:Y/n Wtf you went soft on him

Oikawa:Are you really gonna meet him

Y/n:Why didn't any of y'all come and save me

Oikawa:What's in the paper

Y/n: Just where to meet him and his number

Oikawa: are you really going?

Y/n: yeah I just want to hear him out.... I'll be upstairs feel free to do anything you like.

Oikawa: can we follow you.....

iwa: smacks oikawa dumbass no we need tk respect there privacy sorry about him y/n we are going to go we have to do some stuff today.

Kenma: I'm gonna go to kuroos been calling me so i better go but answer your phone y/n....

Y/n: okay bye guys.... thank you for staying with me last night....

all: ofc y/n bye call us or text *hugs you*

Y/n: I'm glad to have them as friends. I walk up stairs and look through my closet what am I even gonna wear. I should have asked Flattikawa for some advice but it's fine. Well it's just ushijima... but I mean but what does he even mean by that.I take a long shower and keep thinking about what he said. I pick out some platform black converse. Some baggy jeans with a simple black crop top. With a crop hoodie it looks good enough since it's kinda cold outside. I curl my hair and do a simple natural makeup then finish my look with some small hoops. The note says to meet him at the park nearby at noon. It's barely 8 o'clock what am I going to for 4 hours. I decide to start steaming because why not as I'm steaming I look at the clock OH SHIT IM LATE. I grab my bag and start running out the door at look at my watch shit it's already 12:05.

The park is only 5 minutes away as I'm running as fast and I could. I slowed down when I got near the park to catch my breath and I look around to see ushijima sitting by a bench. Am I even ready to actually talk to him......