Chapter eleven: graduation and goodbyes?

A/n
Y for y/n O for Oikawa I for Iwaizumi t for the ready of the team sorry kinda lazy

Y:"Oikawa i have to go back to Russia...."

O:"What"

Y:"They need me back"

Team:"Y/n....."

Y:"I know I don't wanna go back I wanna stay with all of you guys"

Team:"Then stay"

Y:"I sadly can't I have a contract with them"

O:"How long will you be gone"

Y:"For 1 year"

O:"No you can't leave your my best friend"

T:"Your our perfect manger"

I:"I don't want you to go y/n"

Y:"I'm sorry I don't have much of a choice"

I:"When do you leave"

Y:"After graduation they will have a flight for me to go"

Y:"I'll be back before you know it just don't forget about me......"

T:"We could never"

y/n POV: Why does it have to be this way I love being with them why does everything have to end when I'm finally happy. I pull the sheets over my head and cry as I thought of our conversation. I look up to see my grown and boxes tomorrow was it. I didn't wanna go but I could finally play volleyball once again and be powerful enough if I ever see him.

Oikawa's POV:It's unfair that y/n has to go, why does she have to leave us. She's going back to Russia to be on their youth team. That's great and all but I wanted our first year in high school to be fun together, but of course that had to happen. Little did I know life would get worse without her. Tommorow I'm going to give her this I grabbed the small box and pulled out a necklace it was a simple necklace I wanted her to have it I have a matching one so if she every need me I'm kinda with her. Gosh I miss her already.

Iwaizumi's POV: FUCK WHY DOES SHE HAVE TO GO. I slammed a pillow in my face "why". She was someone I would never be able to replace. Everything about her I loved she was someone I could be myself with. Someone who isn't flattikawa, thinking of her gone makes me so pissed. But I have to accept it, it's only a year and I can always ft her. I look over to my night stand to see a picture of me and y/n then I look at a perfectly wrapped box as I lift it up I wonder. Is she going to like it or is it to weird to give her. It's a promise ring I have a matching ring it's so she can know that I would never forget I can never. It's just that I don't want her to go because what if she doesn't come back.

Y/n's POV: It's the day where I have to say goodbye, I cried myself to sleep. What am I even saying I didn't get any sleep. I look around my room to see emptiness which before was filled with joy and happiness when ever the team came over. I didn't want it to end but I had to go it's only for a year right? I get it and come my hair, "gosh my eyes are so swollen from crying". I quickly do my makeup but I never go for full on glam I always go for a more natural look. I curl my hair nicely but comb through my hair so it's not so curly, I look up in the mirror I look okay. I put on my nice and ironed gown and cap. I hear a knock on the door as I quickly go down stairs I tell my mom bye. As I open the door there is Oikawa and Iwaizumi. I embrace them into a hug not wanting to let go.

o:"Y/n...."

Y/n:"Sorry I-"

O:"No I didn't mean it like that "

Y/n:"Oh"

O:"You look amazing"

Y/n:"Thanks you both clean up nice"

I:"Yeah"

O:"Y/n here"

Y/n:"What's this?"

O:"Just open it"

Y/n"Omg thank you Oikawa it looks amazing"

O:"I'm glad you like it look so you could always
feel like you have a lil part of me with you"

Y/n:"This is so sweet I'm sorry I didn't get you anything"

O:"No no y/n it's okay I just wanted you to have that"

Y/n:"Thank you"

I:"Let's go guys before we miss the ceremony"

T:"Y/n!!!"

y/n:"Hey guys"

After the ceremony

Y/n POV: I can't believe that this is happening I know I've only met you guys for a year. But it feels like I've known you all my whole life. I love you all and I can't even describe to you how much you have impacted my life. And know that I'll be back soon before you guys even know it.

       Conversation with you and Iwaizumi

Y/n before you go I wanted you to have this.

What's this Iwaizumi?

I wanted to give you this but seemed like Oikawa had a similar idea....

Iwaizumi this is a beautiful ring!!!

It's a promise ring so you know that I will never forget you. I want you to stay but I understand it's not under your control. But I wanted to give you one as well so you don't forget me.

Iwaizumi I would never forget you and thank you for everything you changed me. Before I was a girl who didn't want to be near anyone but you made me see what life's living for. I wish to spend more time here but I'll be back soon. I'll text you when I get off my flight.

Bye everyone love you and I'll miss you.

Bye Iwaizumi thank you for this ring I'll wear it everyday see you soon.

Y/n POV:Before I left I hugged everyone and looked backed and blow them a kiss. As I walked into the airplane. I glance at my window as it takes off. Was this goodbye?