Chapter fifteen: Why me.....

Why me......
Why the hell now

Ushijima: "Y/N!"

Y/n pov:
I hear him call my name.....
I- can't do this right now
I turn and see kenma

"KENMAAAAA"

Kenma: "Um what's wrong y/n"
Y/n: "Kenma please dance with me"
Kenma:"Y/n why do we have to dance what's wrong"

Kenmas pov: I see y/n running to me and in her face I can tell something is off with her. She's calling my name and running to me.... "KENMAAAAA". I was just here sitting on this chair, Kuroo forced me to come. I normally would never go to a party but Kuroo begged me to. I couldn't say no to him because we barely started dating not long ago and I hardly spend time with him. But even tho I'm with kuroo I'll never forget y/n she's the girl I had my eyes on but knew I could never have. The day I met y/n was the day she moved to my neighborhood. She had long shiny hair and the the most beautiful c/e eyes. I was never social but when we first talked I couldn't stop talking.... she had been the only person I had been able to do that with. She knows everything to know about me more than anyone will ever and she understands me. I learned everything to know about her and she told me her story, I knew even tho she "hated" this ushijima guy.... she would end up with him. I knew I wouldn't be the guy that gets her, but I'm grateful to have her because I wouldn't be with Kuroo if it wasn't her. I would love to be with y/n but things would be to easy and I love a game that has a challenge. I know Kuroo loves me and I love him he's goofy and fun but he's not y/n and I understand that it's for the better. I just always wanted one moment with her to satisfy me but never knew that day would be today.... "kenma please dance with me" all that went through my mind was what's wrong with her and why did she want to dance all of a sudden. "Y/n why do we have to dance what's wrong". "It's him kenma...."  as soon as I hear those words I grab her hand and decided to dance with her. But if I'm being honest with myself I've been practicing all this time. This is going to be my moment with her. As we dance I seen shocked in her eyes I knew she didn't expect this. I loved holding her this way, watching her eyes locked to time. I savored and cherished this moment. This was what I've been waiting for. At the end I make a short eye contact with this large guy who I assume is him, that's a face I'll never forget. I wanted to get revenge for everything he out y/n through I knew what I would do next would hurt him. As the final move I spin her and drop her as I have one hand on her knee and one on her back I lean close. And I cover her face with my hair, my face was extremely close that it looked as if we were kissing. But we weren't how I thought I would always want to I didn't want to... I do love y/n but from that day I knew she would end up with him and I would stay with kuroo. I could have tried to make y/n mine but know that I see it I rather be with kuroo....

Kuroo: kenma......

This is you and kenma dancing but kinda skipping the beginning a lil.

I really want to make a kenma chapter so this is it. But not to worry ushijima is next 😏🖐