Chapter twelve: life in russia

Y/n POV:I walk into a room it has nice a simple desk, a small kitchen, and a bed. There's a door that leads to a bathroom. This was it, my home for the next year, I started unpacking my boxes. It revealed photos of me and the team. I finally felt like I was in a family and having to leave them was awful. Once my parents had found out I couldn't play volleyball they seemed like they cared. Then things changed I felt like they didn't care like they just wanted me gone. The only person who cared was s/n, she was always there for me who helped me with everything. She is my pride and joy the only thing that helped me through my depression. Those years I couldn't play I was so heartbroken how things went no matter what I missed ushijima, but at the same time I wanted him to feel how I felt. That's why I'm here to train hard and dominate him. I have to with stand my name on the court. After I finish un packing I rushed downstairs, I live in the dorms so I can go to the gym when ever I want to go. I'm better now, and from being in the stands I see volleyball in a whole other way. Once I arrive I hear the lovely sound of shoes squeaking. I look inside to see my old team i missed them and I just wanted to play.

Btw Layla is your old best friend

Y/n:"I'M BACK"
Layla:"Y/N!!!!!!!!"
Y/n:"Omg Layla?????"
Layla:"The one and only"
Y/n:"Are you ready"
Layla:"Girl you know I'm ready"
Layla"OUR CAPTAIN IS BACK!!!!!"
Y/n"This year is our year and we will DOMINATE!!!"
Coach:"Seems like someone is ready "
Y/n"Coach...."
Coach:"We are grateful to have you back captain"
Y/n"Thank you for being patient with me now let's play some volleyball "

Y/n POV: I started to warm up but all I could think about was him. It's been years since I've seen him maybe he looks different. What am I thinking of course he would we ere little kids when we last saw each other. It frustrates me that I still think of him.

Layla:"Y/n?"
Y/n:"Oh yeah Layla?"
Layla:"Are you okay you seem out of it?"
Y/n"Yeah I'm okay just thinking about stuff"
Layla:"Is it about him?"
Y/n"yes..."
Layla:"Did you see him when you went back"
Y/n"no"
Layla"It's okay y/n"
Y/n"Yeah I need to get stronger before I see him"

Coach:"Y/n I want to see you serve"
Y/n"Yes ma'am"

Y/n POV:I am anxious but determined i need to beat him. I started slamming the ball in the floor than I throw it up high. I go back and run, it felt perfect. As I jump I look up at the court and see exactly where I want to hit it. I look at the ball and slam it as hard as I can.

BOOM! 

Coach:"Y/N WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT"
Y/n"Sorry ma'am"
Coach:"NO THAT WAS INCREDIBLE IVE NEVER SEEN A SERVE SO HIGH AND POWERFUL"
Y/n"Oh thank you?"

Y/n pov:I look around to see everyone staring at me

I knew this year would be great

                            11 months later

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN THERE SHE IS THE ONE AND ONLY Y/N THE GODDESS OF VOLLEYBALL!!!!!!"

Y/n POV: Here I am at world nationals against the world youth japan team.

Layla:"Y/n?"
Y/n"Yeah Layla?"
Layla:"Are you nervous"
Y/n"No why would I be"
Layla:"That's our captain for us or should I say goddess"
Y/n"Don't call me that"
Layla:"Ugh your boring y/n"
Y/n"Let's win this"

It's been almost a year already a few more days till I can go to Japan. It's been fun with my team but I missed japan. Every week I ft with ether oikawa or iwazumi but they haven't called me in 2 week. I know they didn't make nationals so I understand but I missed them. This year I've improved amazingly but I had one goal and only one goal to beat him. What else is there then I'm already number one girl volleyball player, monthly volleyball player of the year, award best setter and ace spiker. None of that mattered to me I didn't care about it. People call me ungrateful or cocky for not caring but I dont see why it's such a big deal. They call me a goddess of volleyball because I guess people think I'm really good but there was always one name that bothered me The psychic monster. That was regarding to my ability to be able to figure out the opponents weaknesses and there hand signals in the first set. I learned how to do this from watching in my the stands while I was injured. From this I was learning how to tell in there faces and how they try to hide it. This game wasn't difficult to win we beat them in all straight sets. I was able to figure them out and use my team to bring those weaknesses out. Oikawa showed me some of his methods and all I did was improve them to my liking. After I was done with that game so was my contract I could finally go back. But before I left the gym I was stopped by a lady.

Excuse me y/n....
Y/n:Um hello?
Hello I'm Coach Misake from the youth japan team.
Y/n:It's nice to meet you
I hear your returning to Japan is that true
Y/n:Yes indeed I'll be heading in 2 days
Ah I see how would you like to join our team
Y/n:Really?
Yes your an amazing player we would be fortunate to have you
Y/n:I would actually love to be on your team
We leave tomorrow would you like to join us?
Y/nYeah I would can I get your information
Of course dear I'm so glad to have the goddess on our team now
Y/n:Thank you
We leave at 9 am
Y/n:Okay I better go pack
Bye see you tomorrow

I'm finally going back home :)