Chapter ten: manager

I guess I'm the manager now

Being a manager isn't hard I had to sit out from my injured arm for 2 years. But that never stopped me I went to Russia and was counted as a player. I mostly came up with the game plans and during then I got to understand everything. From those years I was able to see volleyball from another perspective. Now I can come up with the best game plans in secs that won't fail. I can figure out everything about the other team just by watching them playing a set. Now my arms is some what better and I've been able to play a set or 2 at my best but if I wanna play all 5 sets my tosses and spikes are weaker. I rather play at my best and use my full strength. I enjoyed being on the youth Russia team it taught me a lot and now I'm playing for youth Japan since now I'm starting to be able to play again. But I know there's only one person I wanna defeat one person that I wanna crush them just the way they did to me. All my years of playing volleyball I've never lost but who knows how he plays now. I sat out for 2 years and he well I used to know him and I know he hasn't stopped and has only gotten stronger.

I got to know the team better and they were undefeated. They played amazing and Oikawa helped me with my serves. I enjoyed being there manger we had tons of ups and downs. It was hard to see Kageyama struggle with connecting to his team. I would try to help him with conversation he was comfortable with talking to me but he needed to be able to communicate with this team. It's only got bad for him he got the nickname of king of the court sounds great but for the reasoning wasn't. He is a amazing setter and I knew Oikawa started to be insecure about it. One night he almost punched kageyama being he wanted help with his serve me and Iwaizumi had to calm him down. We were a really good team but everyone had something they had to work on. Being there manger they would allow me to play with them but never allowed me to over due it. My arm was almost heal where I was able to play a match but not a full 5 set. I had so much fun with the team until it was time to graduate. I got a call during practice one day.

Conversation with you and your old Russian coach y for you and r for your Russia coach.

Y:"Hello?"

R:"Y/n I talked to your doctor"

R:"We need you back in Russia"

Y"How long will I be there for?"

R:"Well we want you back on the youth team"

Y:"But I love it here in japan"

R:"I'm sorry dear but we signed a contract with you and we still have you for a year"

Y:"Oh"

R:"Yes dear we have a flight for you ready once you graduate"

Y:"I understand so I would be there for a year and then I can return to Japan"

R:"Yes but we would love for you to stay with us"

Y:"I really missed home and I have amazing friends and to leave them is going to be hard"

R:"I understand dear well I'll be excited to see you on Friday."

Y:"Yeah well I'll see you then"

I turn to see Oikawa I should tell him he is my best friend and he deserves to know

"What was that about?"

"Oikawa i have to return to Russia on Friday after graduation"

"What....."