Chapter Seven

Stan grabbed me a glass of water while I sat on his bed, still slightly in shock. My breath was shaky and I was scared anytime I was left alone. Was I going crazy?

Every moment that Stanley wasn't in the room, I felt like passing out. When he finally came back, I quickly stood up from the bed in fear.

When Stanley realized how scared I was, he set the water down on the dresser and rushed to my side, pulling me into his embrace.

"You're okay" he reassured me.

I managed to calm myself down. Being near Stan made me feel safe. He made me feel safe. He rested his head on top of mine as I brushed away my tears. I lifted up my head from his chest to meet his gaze. With one look, I pressed my lips to his. I deepened the kiss, wanting him to touch me. I wanted to forget everything I saw tonight and just feel good. His tongue began to explore my mouth, but before anything could become too serious, he pulled away.

I fucked up.

"I-I'm sorry" I said in disappointment.

"Don't be. It's late, we should probably get some sleep" he suggested.

I'm glad he wasn't mad at me. I just don't think he felt the same way towards me anymore. It's probably because he thinks I'm a psycho.

We both snuggled into bed. My head was once again, buried in his chest as he played with strands of my hair.

"Stan?" I asked.

"Yeah?"

"How'd you know I was in trouble?"

"I wasn't that far from your house when I hear you scream" he explained.

"Thanks" I said before falling asleep.

-

At first, it was okay. I fell asleep with no problem. An hour later, my mind began to wonder back to the horrific scene of my best friends dead on the floor around my murderous brother. Their faces would forever be stuck in my mind. The wicked grin on my brothers face was even worse. He legitimately look like he was prepared to kill me. I then thought of all the possible ways everything could have gone south. He could have stabbed me, slit my throat, beaten me to death, or even broken my neck. These thoughts became overwhelming and I soon woke up and sat up in bed. Sadly, this woke Stanley up. I wiped away the falling tear and tried to pull myself back together.

"Hey, it's okay. Relax" he said as he rubbed circles along my back.

"I'm sorry" I mumbled.

"What?"

"I'm sorry, I brought you into this"

"Y/n-"

"I should probably go" I said as I started to get up from the bed. Stanley quickly grabbed hold of the wrist that Henry had hurt. I slightly winced in pain. He quickly let go when he realized his mistake. He flicked on the light and stood up to meet my gaze. I tried to hide my wrist behind my back, but Stanley gave me a reassuring glare that told me that it was okay and that I could trust him. I then proceeded to show him my wrist. The bruise was almost like a bracelet around my wrist. He held my hands in his before saying,

"Y/n, I- please tell me what happened" he begged. He genuinely looked concerned for my safety and wanted to help.

I sighed and fell into his arms as I began to explain what happened.

"I saw you. I saw all of you. He-" I choked.

"He what?"

"He killed you" I admitted.

Stanley sighed and pulled me in tighter as the tears rolled down my face, staining his shirt.

"It was just a dream"

I lifted my head up.

"It wasn't a dream. I know what I saw. Henry was prepared to kill me, that's why I was running." I then took a moment to listen to myself. I sounded insane, but it was the truth. "You don't believe me, do you? You think I'm crazy" I said as I back away.

"What? No!" He assured me. He then took a moment to think. It looked like he had remembered something similar to my current events. He came back over to me and held my hands. "You're not crazy. And if you are, then so am I" he said as he cupped my cheek before pressing his lips to mine. I was caught slightly off guard, but hey, I wasn't going to say no to this.

His hand traveled under my shirt and grabbed my waist firmly. He then started to place kisses down my neck and along my collar bone. I moaned as he lift multiple hickeys along my neck.

"Fuck me, please" I begged.

He lifted his head up from my neck, "Gladly" he smirked.

He laid me down on the bed as we both undressed each other, leaving both of us only in our underwear.

His eyes turned darker with lust as he looked me over. He pinned my wrists above my head and began to lightly rubbed over my clit through my underwear with his free hand. My breath became shaky as I yearned for his touch. He then proceeded to remove my underwear and slid two fingers inside of me. I arched my back from the overwhelming pleasure. As I became a moaning mess under his touch, a sly grin grew on his face. His fingers curled perfectly against my g-spot and he began to trail kisses down my body, stopping right above my heat. He then buried his tongue inside my folds. I threw my head back in satisfaction. He inserted another finger inside of me as he continued to lick away the juices that came out. My thighs fell numb and I approached my climax.

"Cum for me" he breathed.

His voice was enough to send me over the edge and I soon came undone.

His picked his head up from my heat and crawled back up to me. He slid his fingers across my lips and then slightly entered them into my mouth. He wanted me to taste myself. God he was so hot.

Stan got up and removed his clothing before frantically looking around.

"Shit- I don't have a condom"

"Guess who's on birth control?" I teased.

His wicked grin reappeared and he smashed his lips into mine. After a few passionate kisses, he slammed into me without warning.

A loud scream escaped my mouth. No one had ever fucked me like this before. A few moans escaped from his mouth.

"God, you're so fucking tight" he breathed.

He then grabbed the headboard to thrust faster. I wrapped my arm around his shoulder to push myself further onto his cock.

"Fuck, y/n" he groaned as he gave a few more harsh thrusts inside of me.

"I'm not gonna last much longer-" I struggled to say.

"Me too"

We both released and he collapsed next to me. Once we both caught our breath, we both decided to put our clothing back on.

We laid back down on the bed. No one said anything at first. We both just stared up at the ceiling. I decided to turn on my side to face him. When he caught onto my movement, he turned his head to face me, still laying on his back.

"Hi" I said biting my lip.

"Hi" he smiled before kissing my lips again. He then pulled away to say, "I love you"

I thought it was a bit sudden, but I couldn't deny that I didn't feel the same because I did.

"I love you" I said before reattaching our lips.

We both soon fell asleep, snuggled next to each other.