Chapter Ten

The next day, the gang wanted to meet up in the park, by the outdoor stage. Without question Stan and I rode his bike there.

We spotted everyone sitting on a bench and headed over to them. As we got closer, we could hear the current conversation.

"Okay, so let me get this straight. It comes out from wherever to eat kids for, like, a year? And the. What? It just goes into hibernation?" Eddie asked.

Everyone fell silent when they saw Stan and I together.

"Maybe it's like...what do you call it?" Stan asked.

"Cicadas?" I asked as we both sat down with the group.

"Yeah. The bugs that come out every 17 years."

"My grandfather thinks this town is cursed." Mike began to explain. "He says that all the bad things that happen in this town are because of one thing. An evil thing that feeds off of the people of Derry."

"But it can't be one thing" Stan added. "We all saw something different."

"Maybe. Or maybe It knows what scares us most and that's what we see"

"I-I saw a leper" Eddie said. "He was like a walking infection"

"What did you see, y-y/n?" Bill asked.

I gulped as the horrifying memories came flooding back. I took a deep breath before answering.

"You. All of you"

"That's it?" Bev asked.

"No. Y-you, you were all....dead. Henry killed you all and then he came after me" I explained.

"Shit" Eddie mumbled.

"But you didn't." Stan said. "Because it isn't real. None of this is. Not Eddie's leper, or Bill seeing Georgie, or your vision of us, or the woman I-I keep seeing."

"She hot?" Richie asked.

"No, Richie. She's not hot. Her face is all messed up. None of this makes any sense. They're all like bad dreams."

"I don't think so. I know the difference between a bad dream and real life, okay?" Mike insisted.

"And if it were a dream, how do you explain this?" I said as I rolled up my sleeve to reveal the scare from when Henry- or what seemed like Henry cut me. "Stan, you were there. You know what happened"

"Wait you were there?" Ben asked.

"I-I heard her screaming and then saw her running out of her house."

They all looked at each other with a sly grin on each other's face.

"What?" Stan asked.

"What were you two doing together beforehand?" Bev asked. "Are you two together?"

A smile grew on my face. I guess it was time to tell the truth. I've been wanting to tell them about my relationship with Stan since it started.

"Yeah, actually we-"

"No, we're not together. I was just walking her home. That's all. Besides, she's not my type." Stan interrupted.

What the fuck. Why didn't he want to tell them the truth. Not his type? Was he ashamed of dating me? Did this have to do with Henry? I thought he loved me.

"Well in that case, third times a charm. Y/n wanna come to my place tonight?" Richie asked as he wiggled his eyebrows.

I don't know what was wrong with me, but for some god damn reason I said, "Eh, what the fuck, why not"

"Wait really?" Richie asked in surprise.

"Really?" Stanley asked.

Everyone was left shocked.

"Yeah, why not? I'm mean, it's not like we're dating, so why do you care, Uris?" I smirked at Stan.

He looked pissed as ever. Serves him right for lying to the group.

"Now back to the original conversation. Rich, what are you afraid of?" I asked.

He was hesitant at first.

"Clowns" he finally responded.

-

When night fell, I went home with Richie. I explained to him that I couldn't go home because of my brother and he fully understood.

When we got to his house, he took me to his room.

"What do you wanna do?" He asked awkwardly.

I get it now. He was a ladies man in public, but when it came down to it, he was shy. Cute.

I had something in mind for what I wanted to do. I wanted to make Stanley pay. He made me feel like total shit today, so I thought the best way for me to get back at him was to sleep with one of his closest friends. Besides, we weren't 'dating' after all so what did it matter?

As Richie continued to nage on and on about the possible things we could do with out coming across as sexual, I managed to shut him up by pressing my lips to his.

When he caught onto the situation, he soon dominated me by pinning me to the wall. His lips traveled all around my neck, leaving behind soft love bites.

"Holy shit" he sighed in between kisses.

He brought his mouth back up to mine and we continued to make out. I reached my hands up, into his hair as his hands explored my back. He eventually tore off my shirt and proceeded to unclip my bra.

He picked me up and laid me down on the bed and lifted up my skirt to remove my underwear.

He opened my legs and began to kiss my wet clit.

"Fuck" I moaned as I rolled my eyes back in pleasure. I interlaced my fingers into his curly hair and pushed him further down, guiding him. "Oh my god, Richie!" I screamed.

Jesus, how was he so good at this?

His tongue began to slip in and out of me. With every suck, lick, and any other movement, I could feel myself reaching my climax. He moaned into my heat and then pulled away before I could climax. What the fuck? He licked away the precum left on his lips.

"Jesus, fuck, you taste great" he said before connecting our lips once again.

He slipped on a condom and lined up with my entrance. He then entered inside of me. I threw my head back into the pillow in pleasure. He began to thrust his hips back and forth, gliding in and out of me. Holy shit, this was incredible. If I had know he was this good in bed, I would have come over sooner.

Our bodies were sweaty and I laced my fingers through his hair as he placed kisses along my neck.

Richie soon became a moaning mess along with me. I don't think either of us expected it to be this good.

"Richie" I cried. He took this as a sign to thrust into me faster and harder. He was right.

I felt a pit growing in my stomach as I neared my climax.

"I'm almost there, doll face"

"Me too" I said as I reached my hand down to my clit and began to rub until we both came undone. His thrust died down as he threw his head back in relief. He laid down next to me and was still trying to process that that really just happened.

I can't believe I just fucked Richie Trash Mouth Tozier. Little did I know it would be more than one that night.