Chapter Twelve

I can't believe I let Bev talk me into this. It was insanely awkward. No one said a thing. I sat on the porch and Stan sat by the fence. We were silent.

Stan finally broke the silence by saying, "I'm sorry"

"What?"

"I said I'm sorry" he said as he stood up and started to walk over to me. "I fucked up and you have every right to hate me."

"Well good, I do"

"Y/n"

"You said you loved me!"

"I do!"

"Y/n please. I can't do this without you. I need you" he cried. It broke me to here his little voice squeak as he cried. He really meant all of this, but he hurt me and I wasn't prepared to forgive him so easily. I hadn't loved anyone like I loved Stanley in a long time. I gave myself to him and he obviously took it for granted. "If I could change it all I would-"

Suddenly, we heard a scream. It was Eddie.

Stanley and I gave each other a look before running into the house.

We found Eddie about to be attacked by the clown, Pennywise. It looked like he had a broken arm. Richie and Bill met up with us.

"Eddie!" Richie screamed before seeing the clown.

Pennywise then turned to face us.

"Holy fuck" I mumbled.

"This isn't real enough for you Billy?" Pennywise asked. What the fuck was he talking about. "I'm not real enough for you. It as real enough for Georgie" he said before evilly laughing.

He then started to charge at Bill and Richie. I saw Bev coming around the corner and handed her a broken pole from the iron fence. She took it a jammed it right into the clowns head. Was it finally over?

He began to make some weird crying sound as his blood floated into the air.

"Get Eddie!" I yelled.

Everyone ran over to Eddie to help him. I stayed behind to make sure everyone was accounted for. Once that was done, I huddled next to Ben and Stanley.

Pennywise quickly seemed to recover and a demonic noise came out of him. Everyone started to scream in fear. We needed to get out of here now.

The clown turned back to face us and I wanted to cry. He looked scarier than ever and larger claws start to grown on his hands as he walked towards Eddie and the others. I grabbed hold of whoever I could, not wanting to be here.

Pennywise screamed st the boys on the floor, scaring us all. He tricked us thinking he was going after them, but he quickly pivoted around and caught me with his sharp claws. I heard everyone scream my name as I passed out. The last face I was Stanley before everything went black.

-

I woke up outside on someone's back as they rode their bike. It was Richie. As I slightly moved, I felt my entire right arm writhe in pain.

"What the fuck?" I mumbled.

Richie caught onto the fact that I had woken up.

"Shh, relax, everything's gonna be okay" he reassured me. Now where have I had those words before?

Memories of how everything went down came flooding back. The clown. His face was so terrifying in every way possible.

We first started off by taking Eddie home. As you can imagine, his mother wasn't very pleased. She started to walk out to her car and continued to yell at us and point out our faults.