4

I wake up and hear screaming and I say, "Jazzy? Why are they screaming?"

Jazzy chuckles and says, "Use your kinky imagination, baby."

I giggle and keep my face in his neck. I leave little kisses on his neck and he stiffens a bit when I kiss his collarbone. I saw the bite mark and I bite it lightly and he lets out a soft moan and says, "If you become like me I'll definitely place some everywhere. Some places will have many."

I say, "It's when babe. I don't want to be without you and I don't want to think about you not having me there with you and you to be miserable."

He tightens his hold on my waist and I lean up and kiss him. He flips us over on his bed and pins my arms above my head and I wrap my legs around his waist and says, "Baby, your pushing it again."

I moan and say, "I know."

He kisses my neck and sucks on the soft skin and he gives me a dark hickey. I moan and he gets me out of some clothes mainly his top and my bra. He kisses my chest and says, "These will have bite marks on them then."

He peppers kisses on my boobs and does whatever he feels like doing. I feel his hands going down my leggings and he mumbles, "This will have bite marks around it. This will be bruised before you are changed. Maybe some bite marks."

His hands are on my ass keeping me close and I move my hips and he groans. His fingers get inside my underwear and he asks, "Is this what you want?"

He slides two inside of me and increases the pace. I nod and grip his hair as he has me straddling his waist. He increases his pace and curls his fingers and I moan and tug on his hair. He slams his fingers inside of me quicker he knows I'm about to cum and he hits my g-spot and says, "Good girl."

He pulls the rest of my clothes off of me and lays me down and he kisses my thighs and reaches there and goes to town sucking on my juices. He enters his tongue inside of me as he holds my hips to not let me move and he makes me orgasm again and he sucks me dry. I say, "Holy shit"

He chuckles and puts his sweatshirt on me and lays me on top of him and his hands are on my bare ass under the covers. My head is in his neck and I say, "I still find these very attractive."

I trace them and he slams his fingers back in me and jerks me up on him higher and he kisses my boobs more and creates a few hickies. I moan, "Fuck. Jasper."

He gets a bit rougher with me and turns my face away from him and his lips connect with my clit and I moan faster. I slide my hands into his underwear and he moans as I touch his dick. He's long and thick and I pump him as he shoves his tongue inside of me. I pump him as fast as I can and he sides his fingers back in and he builds my orgasm as he slows down and speeds it back up. I lick his erection and he groans  louder. I suck hard on the tip and he curls his fingers and I moan on him and shoves a third finger in me and keeps stretching me. I stop and he smacks my ass and I move away from him and turn back around and I sit right on his erection and he groans. I move and he slides right into me and he keeps me still and whispers in my ear, "Bad girl."

He gets up with him being inside of me and he zooms out of his room and to this meadow and says, "I'm going to finish this."

He grinds on me and I moan as I grip the blanket he brought with him. He slowly pulls out and pushes back in and says, "I don't know if I can hold back. I will break you."

I flip us over and begin to bounce on him and he groans and holds my hips and guides me to a slow sensual pace. He'd buck his hips into me and I would moan loudly as he continuously hit my g-spot as he enters me. He stops me and pulls out and I whine. He smirks and flips me onto my hands and knees and reenters me. I scream his name as he speeds his pace up and his hips slam into mine. I know he's holding back on me and I go on my elbows and arch my back more and he gets deeper and I moan, "Fuck, Jasper!"

He hits my g-gpot a few more times and my orgasm shakes my entire body and I squeeze the shit out of him and he pulls out of me and cums on the grass. I lay down on the blanket and say, "Jasper. I don't think I'm gonna be able to walk at the mall today."

He chuckles and says, "I wasn't very rough."

My jaw drops open and says, "I can't wait till summer then."

He chuckles and says, "Mmm. Vacation. How do you feel about the ocean?"

I say, "I'm pretty sure we won't stop."

Jasper says, "Very true."

He runs us into his room and he puts some clothes on and then goes to get some for me from Alice. I hear, "Can she walk?"

He says, "I don't know. Probably not."

I get up and try to walk and I end up on the floor and I say, "Mother fucker. God that was great sex. No stretching."

I hear Emmett laugh and then he says, "Ow. Rose!"

Jasper comes back in and I pout. He says, "That's why I said no, baby. It's hard to keep control when you decide to take it and do whatever."

I giggle and say, "It was great sex though."

Jasper says, "That it was. Wait. Who do I need to kill now?"

I smirk and say, "Nope. Not telling. I don't even know where he is anymore. I believe he moved but I don't know where. He couldn't do the shit you did in the first place."

Jasper says, "That's easy to do though."

He picks me up off the floor and puts a new pair of leggings on me and he takes me to his closet and I find his black button up shirt and I roll the sleeves up. He has my boots from yesterday and I put those on and he takes me downstairs and Rose says, "Woman. Nice hickey."

I blush and say, "I didn't have to use them. I heard you two I think and I did a few things and he took over from there."

Rose says, "Explain in the car. Wait try to walk on your own."

I stand up and take some steps and Jasper is around me and my body adapts to the soreness a bit. It still hurts but I can bear it. Alice asks, "Do you want me to cover that?"

I say, "Nope."

Jasper smirks and says, "Good. Your mine."

I kiss him and then walk over to Rose. I loop my arm with hers and we head to her convertable. I sing, "Alice? Esme? You coming?"

They come to the car as well and we begin our drive.