8

We head downstairs and I draft a text to send to him at the end of the drive. Bella pulls me inside and I hear a video and James says, "I thought I said to not bring anyone."

I say, "You lied to me."

Bella says, "So?"

James says, "I'm making a video of this if you don't mind."

I say, "I haven't done anything to you. Why do you want me dead?"

She says, "Because I don't want to die alone and I don't like you."

I ask, "Why not?"

She says, "You act like a whore to get Jasper's attention."

He tells her to that this will break Edward's heart and she pepper sprays him and I say, "What the hell? Pepper spray? That just irritates him, Bella."

He threw her into a pole and breaks her leg and says, "Tell him to avenge you. Tell him. Tell him!!"

Edward throws him near me and he gets up and comes near me and smirks. He runs over to them and throws them to the floor and bites her and Edward bites his neck after they wrestle. Jazz comes over to me and I just cry. They rip him apart but before he says, "I knew I should've tasted you."

Jasper rips him apart furiously and I say, "Damn that was hot."

He breathes out and they start a fire and I grab the camera and Jazz asks, "What's that for?"

I say, "Insurance."

They already took her to the hospital and I called Charlie to tell him where she was and that I was heading back to Forks. I toss it to Rose and say, "Watch it."

Rose is pissed off and says, "There's no way that's just the reason. She's probably jealous of your beauty and nonawkwardness."

I nod and say, "That's very plausible. He never attempted to touch me, which was weird considering he wanted me."

Jasper growls and I sit on his lap and he calms down. Bella has a concussion and a broken leg. They are coming back as we speak. Alice says, "Prom is in a week. Then the week after: Graduation."

I say, "Whoo! Then vacation! I still don't know where we are going."

Jasper says, "It's a suprise."

I pout and I see a new ring on Rose's hand and ask, "Is it the salt and pepper diamonds?"

She says, "It is. They are so pretty."

I say, "I know. I saw them on Instagram. I have them screenshotted. I love the pear shaped diamonds with all the little inclusions. Was that your anniversary gift?"

Emmett says, "I loved mine by the way."

I say, "I would think so since I found the damn thing on google."

Emmett says, "Thank you."

I lay back against Jasper and he's happy that I'm alive and says, "Thanks for the text message."

I say, "Your welcome. She pepper-sprayed a vampire."

I hear,  "It was all I had on me, it's not like you were helping me."

I reply, "Why would I when you wanted to sacrifice me, your cousin, to a vampire that only wants your blood and make Jasper miserable the rest of his immortal life? Care to explain that?"

She opens and closes her mouth and I ask, "Since you can't answer that apparently, then answer this. What are you jealous about?"

She says, "You, you're pefection at its best."

I snort and say, "The hell I am. The only person who thinks I'm perfection is my boyfriend. I was made for him. He has a lot to put up with. He doesn't know the amount of fight I have in me. He's lucky I haven't found a solution to our problem yet. But I'm a whore, right? At least that's what you told James."

Jasper growls and I grab his hands and lace our fingers together and let him feel the love I have for him. He buries his head in my neck and calms himself down. I send him the lust and attraction as well and he groans and says, "Stop."

I sent him the frustration and impatience as well. He felt all of the emotions I have felt over the past few months and he runs outside to the meadow and asks, "Why do you feel hurt?"

I say, "I don't even want to tell you why because I know it's not true."

His hands cup my face and say, "Tell me."

I feel some tears roll down my face and realization dawns on him and he continues, "You thought I didn't want you."

He wipes my tears and kisses me softly. He pulls away and says, "I will always want you, Darlin'."

I say to him, "There's nothing you could possibly do to not make me want you either, Jasper."

He kisses me and has me against a tree and we tangle ourselves with the other. I tell him, "You better not leave me if something does happen. You'll never know what you'll come back too."

He says, "Yes, ma'am."

I lean in and then pull away and he leans into me and deeply kisses me. He pulls off his sweatshirt and I see his battle scars and he puts his sweatshirt on me and I say, "Thanks Major Whitlock."

He replies, "You're very welcome, ma'am."

I say, "I want more cuddle time."

He says, "Good. I don't want you very far away from me."

I say, "Considering I was live bait?"

He quickly states, "Especially that. I want to go back and focus on my girlfriend's emotions while she sleeps in my arms."

I say, "That are full of sexy battle scars."

He snorts, "Sure."

His hands slide into my back pockets and keeps me close and I say, "I wouldn't mind if we hung out here. This meadow is perfect. We should explore one day."

He runs me back to the house and says, "One day we will."

I have an arm around his waist and he has one on my shoulders as we walk inside. Alice is going on and on about prom.