14

We pull into the driveway and I grab my son out of his carrier and hold him close to me as the car stops. Jasper gets out and I follow and I see Esme run out and she asks, "Carlisle told me it was a boy. I didn't get a name though."

I smile and say, "His name is Romeo Reign Whitlock-Hale."

I walk over to her and carefully set him into her arms. Alice runs out also and looks at him and says, "He's so cute!"

I shh her and say, "He's half and he's sleepy."

Edward pulls in after us and says, "How is that possible?"

I say, "When you decide to have sex, pregnancy is possible."

I take my son from Esme and say, "You'll get him back."

She nods and I hold him and he says, "I don't want her to die."

Jasper growls and I say, "What made you think I was going to die?"

Edward says, "Considering he was sucking you dry from the inside you had to be close."

I say, "Critical thinking and problem solving skills are quite important."

He continues, "Really. You named him Romeo?"

I sent a lightning bolt at him and he flies into a tree and Jasper says, "Don't piss her off."

I look at Romeo and say, "That's your Uncle Edward. He can be a douchebag. Mommy's cousin Bella can be a bitch. When mommy knows the extent of her powers and your old enough we'll teach you yours."

Edward says, "I'm not a douchebag."

Bella comes out of the truck and Edward just watches me and I ask, "How does that shit smell good to y'all?"

I make faces and she looks offended and Bella gasps and says, "Why won't you change me?"

My baby starts to cry and I say, "Shh, Rome. Everything's fine. If it's not, Mom will handle it."

Bella scoffs and says, "You can't hurt me. Edward will stop you."

I ask, "Why did he fly into a tree?"

She asks, "What did you do?"

I say, "Emmett?"

He stands in front of me and I zap him lightly and it sends him flying. She looks shocked and Jasper says, "She turned a tree into ash and Emmett got about a 1/4 of what Edward got."

Her jaw drops open as Emmett says, "You don't mess with a Mama Bear. Or insult her child and his name."

Bella says, "It's a stupid name."

I situate my baby so he doesn't get wet and it terrentially downpours and I say, "Shakespeare seemed to like the name. The play is about love."

I ease the rain and Carlisle asks, "Who made her mad? Where's the baby?"

I stop the rain and unzip my sweatshirt and he's asleep. I say, "He's not getting sick for her shit that she can't deal with. I'll kill her if I zap her."

Carlisle nods and says, "She's been awake for a day. No pissing her off."

He picks up his grandchild and walks inside and I laugh. I ask, "Do you want to watch him, Esme?"

She nods frantically and runs after her husband and I think about biting Jasper again and Edward makes gross faces and says, "Bye."

He picks up Bella and leaves. I zap the tree beside them and Jasper laughs. He grabs my hands and he gets zapped and Emmett is laughing uncontrollably at Jasper's hair that really frizzed out from the electricity. I let out a little laugh and Rose asks, "Does she really not smell good to you?"