11

Jazz places our bags in the car and Edward and Bella pull up the drive way. Bella asks, "Did you gain weight?"

Rosalie says, "Isabella! You never say things like that."

Bella jumps back behind Edward and I say, "Rosa, it's not worth it. Let's go."

Edward just shrugs and looks at me curiously for an answer. I don't give him one and get into the car. Jasper hops in the drivers seat and tears just go down my face and before Rose notices I whisper, "Drive."

He drives down the road and I wipe my eyes and Rose growls and says, "Jasper, stop."

I say calmly, "No. She wants to be a bitch let her. She just wants attention."

Jasper says, "We are going to the airport."

I ask, "Food?"

Rose says, "Of course."

I close my eyes and fall asleep. Jazz wakes me up and says, "We are about to take off."

I climb out of the car and we walk to the gate and walk inside. We got on the plane and he explains, "The ride will be about 3 hours. Then about an hour and a half drive."

I fall asleep on his shoulder peacefully until someone says, "I don't want to wake her. Emmett you do it."

I hear him say as quietly as he could manage, "Little Bear, we are here."

I say, "Mhmm, ok."

My eyes open and he's right there and I hit him. Jasper says, "You're lucky I didn't punch you."

We get off the plane and a blonde woman walks up to us and Jasper says, "Nikkie, this is Tanya."

Tanya asks, "Are you pregnant?"

I nod and say, "Considering the nature of this pregnancy I need to be out of human contact."

Tanya looks confused and I say, "Let's leave since I only have enough patience to explain this once."

Tanya says, "Ok. It'll be about an hour and a half drive. We are very secluded."

I say, "Jazz, I'm not sleeping anymore."

Tanya randomly states, "I can hear the fetal heartrate but you are so covered so I can't see the bump."

Jazz's hands are on the bump and I say, "Baby grew again. Good baby. Keep growing. I have to drink the red shit soon."

He replies, "You'll definitely like it after the change."

I say, "Until Jasper's child come out and I'm human, I won't."

Tanya asks, "How is that possible?"

I say, "Well, when two people who love each other share a special moment called sex. The male's sperm swim's up a females uterus and try to fertilize the egg. Same way as humans except the female has to be human. Jasper, you are the one that's having the talk with the child. If we have a girl, I'll do the period stuff and pregnancy but you are on your own if it's a boy."

Tanya says, "So it's like an immortal child but born and it will grow?"

I say, "Sure, but what's an immortal child?"

Tanya explains on our drive back and say, "At least my baby isn't one."

WE finally reach their place and people file outside to greet us. One of the other blonde ones say, "She's so pretty."

I say, "How's Laurent?"

Irina, I learned replies, "He's learning. He's hunting with Eleazar."

Tanya states, "She's pregnant."