August

"Woman, you are going to get me fired!"

Max's hands were fast but hers were faster. She was undressing him quicker than he could redress. She unbuttoned his light blue shirt, her body slipping lower as she undid the ones at the bottom. His hands followed the same path to button it up again.

"Just a quickie," she pleaded as she dropped to her knees in front of him.

The raw hunger in her voice sent a burning urge to the lower half of his body. "Stop talking, Danny."

All he wanted to do was get to work on time. Just one morning. If he managed to get to the front door, he could still make it. Being punctual was something that had not happened in over two weeks. He could actually pin point his tardiness to the very day he had started sharing a bed with Danny. He had thought that she was insatiable before but she had become a nymphomaniac since they first made love.

The first few times were awkward and still a bit painful for her, but it got better and better every time. Learning to control himself was also getting easier. Easier was maybe the wrong word. It wasn't easy to control himself when an irresistibly sexy woman slid down hot and tight on top of him. But he could restrain himself for longer. He had certainly had a lot of practice in a short space of time because Danny was unstoppable now.

He grabbed his tie from the dresser, lifting his collar before he pulled it around his neck. His hands tried to pull together a decent knot in his tie while her hands unbuckled his belt, the same belt he had just buckled. He sighed. His every effort to get dressed was being reversed. It was almost frustrating, almost disappointing, but he felt neither of those emotions when he heard his zipper slide down.

"I promise I'll make it worth your while," she said seductively.

He looked down at her with his tip barely an inch from her luscious mouth.

"You're a sex-crazed maniac!" he shouted.

She smiled and her tongue darted out to taste him.

"Aaah...Danny...please...please..."

"I'm not sure what you're begging me for, Max." There was that fake innocent tone again. He loved it. He hated it. "Is this what you're begging me for?"

She pulled Penis into her mouth and he knees almost buckled. Resistance at this point was futile. He grabbed her hands, lifted her up, and slammed his mouth against hers. She undid the little progress he had made with his tie and pulled it off. Her hands unbuttoned the shirt he had just re-buttoned before moving into the hair he had just combed. He didn't care anymore. He just kissed her. It was hard, lacking any kind of tenderness, filled with molten heat that could only be the product of two fire signs colliding.

"Is this what you want?" he whispered roughly.

"Yes."

She smiled that devil smile and he wanted to punish her for being so evil. He threw her up against the wall and lifted her legs around his waist. Access was easy enough. All she wore was a tiny nighty with nothing underneath. He pushed his trousers off his waist and entered her, quick and solid. They had given up condoms a few days ago and the feeling of her wet folds on his bare skin was a shockwave of indescribable pleasure. He began to thrust, so deep she gasped, her soft thighs tightening around him.

"Do you like what you turn me in to, Danny?"

She smiled again. "Oh, God...yes!"

He bit her lip, plunging harder and faster. She dug her nails into his back.

"Harder," she whispered urgently. "I'm coming."

He never got tired of hearing those words. That mixed with the feeling of her walls clenching around him, brought on his own release.