Chapter 6

In the darkest of shadows two figures who have waited for the right time to see each other and come with a plan.

"Finally what they had done in the past, it's time to make them SUFFER! I can't wait to take away what he value!"One of figure said fill with rage.

"I been thinking should I kill him or not?" the second figure questioned.

"What kind of question is that?! Of course you are going to KILL HIM!" first figure angrily.

"I admit his power is the strongest. You must imagine his power with our power." second figure calmly said.

"I am not interested in his power. All I care is he suffer and feels what I feel! You seem to be forgetting what we had to suffer in the past! It's their fault or at least his fault!" first figure reminding the second figure why they meet up.

"I understand and I can't forget about the past. I suggest you don't make him suffer too much since you know what he is capable of and I won't be there to help you." the second figure warned.

"I am not afraid of him. He is nothing compare to me."

"You should be." the second figure interrupt the first figure.

"Don't tell me YOU are afraid of HIM?" first figure questioned.

"I am not afraid of him but I know I should be careful not to break him, should that happen, my fate is seal." second figure stated.

"It doesn't matter! I can do whatever I want with HIM and that will be pain and suffering!" first figure stated. This figure already made up his decision and will stay be that decision. There was no turning back the second figure knew this.

"Anyways enough with my decision. What about you? What are YOU planning to do with him?"first figure asked.

The second figure answered,"I am more interesting in his power. As you know I can't just kill and his power goes to me. His power lives within him even in death. So I must...change his life, make a few changes. I must take his soul away fom him. Without a soul he is my servant. When the time is right I will put my soul inside his body and there, his power is all mine mix with my power."

"Fair enough." first figure agreed. "We are in luck world war I has started. We can use that to our advantage."

"Yes. War can terrified especially him." second figure agreed.

                  "LET US BEGIN!"

                 World War I began