Chapter 4

Under a cherry blossom, Takeo was meditating while the wind blew through his black long hair,which was tied back into a small bun. He loved the silence. However, that was put to a stop, for he heard the Emperor calling him. So without further ado Takeo stand and went his way to the Emperor. Takeo saw the Emperor standing patiently, waiting for his arrival.

Takeo arrive and bow to the Emperor. "My lord, you have call me."Takeo said while still bowing down.

The Emperor turn around to talk properly to Takeo. "Ah,my loyal envoy. Yes I have call you. I need you to go to Northern France for information on the plans the Germans are planning to do."the Emperor stated.

"Yes my lord."Takeo said.

The Emperor then turned his back and Takeo stand up then left to get ready for his mission. With Takeo gone,the Emperor had one thought in mind. "Masaki Takeo had better die."

Takeo had just finished gather the things he needs for his long trip to Northern France and look at the cherry bloom one last time before leaving. Takeo will miss the cherry blossom. After a few minutes Takeo sigh and off he went to do his task.

Takeo was out of Japan territory and was in the forest, believing he has made good distance, he decide to camp and continue the next day. Takeo mange to start the campfire and a makeshift bed. He took off his backpack,setting it aside including his katana. Takeo look around to make sure no one will try to attack him then he sat criss-cross to meditate for a few minutes.

A few minutes has passed and it was night, the sky with little light from the stars, Takeo decide it is time to rest tonight and continue his journey the next day. Laying on his makeshift bed, Takeo close his eyes and enter into the dream world. Unfortunately Takeo would not have a pleased dream.

Takeo found himself in a pitch black darkness. He decide to move in case there is a light of escape. For what it seems forever, at last Takeo saw straight ahead a light. He ran to the light but was stop midway. He saw three silhouette straight ahead. Takeo was reaching for his katana but nothing. He heard a voice which can mean one of the silhouette are talking. Takeo decide first to listen to the conversation since it look like the silhouette haven't notice him yet.

"This is quite funny isn't it?"the right silhouette from the right said.

Takeo sense sadness and anger in the silhouette's voice.

"Yes, you are right."the left silhouette agreed.

"We were to fight the evil instead becoming evil ourselves."the middle silhouette stated.

The right silhouette said angrily "It was their fault...their action is what gave birth to us! We are the result of their actions!"

"You seem to forget the other ones...our side...the side...the side who WE were fighting for. They knew we were not ready yet they still send us to that place. THEY ABANDONED US!"the middle silhouette yelled at the end.

The conversation was stop, there was roaring coming from the light.

"The time has come."the right silhouette stated.

"Our creatures are calling us."the left silhouette said.

"Let us go then. We shall not keep them waiting for us."the middle silhouette said.

Takeo who has been listening to the whole conversation didn't know it was he who the silhouette was addressing to.

"Let's go brother."the right silhouette repeated.

Takeo can sense three silhouette facing directly at him so he spoke."Who are you?"he asked.

"We are your three brothers."the middle silhouette answered.

Takeo was shock to the silhouette responded. I have brothers. But there is no way. "I...never had brothers."Takeo said.

"I know it is hard to believe that but don't worry in time you will see."the middle silhouette said.

"Show your true form. I want to see your faces."Takeo command.

"We can not show you our faces."the right silhouette replied.

Before Takeo could say anything else,the left silhouette spoke "Ah,like our brother said in time you will see and it will be sooner than you think. We will meet again for we have vow to reunite once again and stay together for all eternity".

With that being said the three silhouette turn to face the light where roars are being heard again. "We will see you again."the three silhouette said together. They started to walk towards the light then disappear.

Takeo was shocked but waste no time and ran towards the light to catch up with the silhouettes. It was too bright to see anything but Takeo continue moving with his eyes closed. The light was gone which gave Takeo the sign that it was safe to look. Takeo open his eyes and was horrified at the sight.

A stadium lookalike surrounded the place but it was almost destroyed. The ceiling was completely destroyed, the seats were all over the place and blood was dripping above. There was writing written in blood on the walls which was not completely destroyed. There was one that got Takeo's attention. THEY WANTED MORE MORE MORE WITHOUT REALIZING WHAT THEY WILL GIVE BIRTH TO. Takeo felt there was a connection between the writing in blood and the silhouettes conversation. Takeo began to walk when he heard something coming from his steps, looking down he step on to a rotten corpse. Takeo was disgusted at the sight of the rotten corpse. The corpse has its chest rip open with missing heart, the face was skinned out and also missing its legs. Takeo look away but saw another rotten corpse and more. In fact, the whole stadium was fill of corpses wheather hanging or on the floor,look away from one direction there will be bloody corpses. There was roars heard once again. Takeo look for the source of the roars and mange to find the source, it was coming from above. Takeo couldn't believe what he was looking at.

Four Dragons with similar appearances were up high looking at the destroyed stadium. They each have same face, at the side of their faces were horns with sharp ends which Takeo assumed are its ears. The four Dragons had their wings spread out wide which were huge just the side of the Dragons in general. However, the difference was their scale color. On the left, the Dragon's scales were yellow. Next to the yellow Dragon was a blue scale Dragon, a Dragon with purple scale and lastly a bright red Dragon scale. The four Dragons roar once again during the roar Takeo sense anger and hatred.

"We know. That's why the time has come. Hold up the staffs."the silhouettes said while holding staffs with the crystals having same color as the Dragons starting to glow. The Dragons were also starting to glow bright. A huge magic circle was forming in the night sky. "This is it! The movement we have waited is here! We shall become ONE!"the silhouette with crystal red on the staff yelled. "We become One!"the reminding silhouettes stated. One by One, the Dragons was absorbed into the circle. Yellow Dragon, Blue Dragon, Purple Dragon, Red Dragon...the silhouettes were next, first silhouette with crystal red staff,silhouette with crystal yellow staff,crystal purple staff holder.

Takeo who was mind blown on what just happened unexpectedly felt his chest tighten causing him to have difficulty breathing. Takeo fell on his knees with hands on the floor still having a hard time to breathe.

It was overwhelming to handle such a dream particularly this dream. Takeo wanted not to continue see this dream. He was ripped from the dream. He shot upright, letting out a yelp as he did so. Quickly, Takeo took in his surroundings; he was in the forest, no stadium, no dragons, only the night sky, trees, the campfire, his belongings. Takeo took a deep breathe trying to calm himself. Once he was calm enough, he try to understand why see such a dream. "Why? I don't understand. Is this a warning sign of something or someone sinister? Do I have brothers if so who they are? Why couldn't I see them? Should I believe them?". Takeo had so many questions in his mind he doubt he will be able to sleep again. "Reunite again? We will see each other again soon? What does it means?".

Little did Takeo Masaki know the dream is an important part of a destiny he will be in.