A bat will do fine

—after you, hell should be easy—
‼️TW: blood,gore,murder‼️
Y/n POV: (flashback to a year ago, after you leave the hotel)

After I left the bell tower, I felt confident. I felt like I made the right choice. I was proud of what I decided to do, but for some reason I still felt like shit. Maybe it was because I was wearing some random ass shirt I stole from Walmart earlier this night, due to the asshole that ruined my dress, the dress he bought me.

I walked over to a bar and noticed that it was Friday night, which was the night they let teens in, but don't allow them to drink. (A/n: It's a real thing where I live.) I walked into the bar, they didn't ask for my ID, which was good because I'm pretty sure Miles still had it. I got a stamp on my hand that had a black 'x' on it to signal that I'm a minor who can't order alcohol.

I walked over to the bartender and covered my hand casually. I felt really dumb, but the bartender was too busy to notice.

"What can I get you?" She asked me as she handed a man his drink.

"Can I get a shot of vodka?" I asked. She nodded her head.

"It's on the house, cutie." She then handed me the shot and winked at me. I didn't mind a girl flirting with me, but this lady was in her thirty's and I'm fifteen! I smiled lightly and took all the shots she gave me. She gave me a whole tray of them, without making me show my ID.

I got really drunk and needed to get back to my hotel. As I walked back to the hotel, I kept thinking about my family. I was angry and drunk as I walked. The idea came to me randomly. What if I gave karma to my step dad? The idea made me think, how much I hated him. Before I knew it I was at the front door of my old house, with a metal baseball bat.

I knocked once and waited. I could hear Kobi crying and my mother's soothing voice shushing him. The door clicked as it opened. I saw my mother holding Kobi and her facial expression soon changed. She looked shocked and scared.

"Y/n?" She asked.

"Where is he?" I replied.

"Who?" She questioned with confusion. "We thought you were dead, or ran away!" She tried to explain.

"You saw me with that asshole on Thanksgiving!" I yelled.

"I didn't know what to think when I saw that. You are out of control most of the time and I thought you had run off with hi- ...is that alcohol I smell?" She tried to change the subject.

"I'm not here for you." I said as I pushed her aside and walked into the house. I saw my step dad passed out on the couch and I noticed how bruised my mother's arm was. I shook my head.

"Why do you have a bat?" My mother asked. I looked at the bat in my left hand and remembered why I came here. "Y/n?" My mother tried to get my attention. I wasn't fully there the alcohol had full control over me. I looked at her.

"You and Kobie need to leave." I instructed her.

"What the fuck! Your not gonna come into my house after months of being missing and tell me what the hell to do!" My mother scolded.

"I don't want you to witness this!" I yelled back.

"What the hell are you talking about!?" My mother raised her voice. I looked at her then back at my step father. He was starting to wake up and he opened his eyes and saw me.

"He put us through hell! I'm not gonna let you be abused anymore!" I yelled!

"Y/n are you fucking crazy!? You can't hurt people who wronged you!" My mother was screaming in fear and anger. I think she believed she raised me wrong.

"Watch me!" I screamed back. I turned to face my step father who was now standing up and staring at me.

"What the fuck is happening?" He yelled as he slurred. I took a deep breath as I tightened my grip to the bat. I lifted the bat to my shoulder and I was ready to take a swing.

"No!" My mother yelled as she grabbed the top of the bat. "You can't hurt him! I love him!" She yelled.

"Mom, let go of the fucking bat or your next!" I threatened.

"I don't know who the fuck you are! Get out! GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!" My mother yelled as she cried. I shook my head no then bam! Jason slapped me. He slapped me hard, and I wasn't really used to it. Since I had been away from his abuse for a few months. I looked at him as I spit blood out of my mouth. I got the bat out of my moms grip. Then I lost it! I wacked Jason on the head.

He instantly fell to the floor! I began beating him with the bat as my mother screamed and cried for me to stop. I could stop! I only came here to scare him by hurting him, not kill him. The blood was all over my face as I bashed his head with the bat! I knew he was dead, but I kept going.

"Y/N! STOP! HE'S FUCKING DEAD!" My mother yelled bloody murder! I ignored her and continued beating him with the bat. I was so angry! From all the abuse for years, and my father faking his death! Also Miles, Miles killed my real father in front of me, Miles abused me, and worst of all he made me fall in love with him.

I heard the cop sirens, my mom had called the cops. I was a dumbass and didn't take the phones. I then stopped beating Jason, and took my bat and ran out the front door. Before I left I looked back at my mother screaming as she held Jason's head in her lap. And she thinks I'm crazy!? I thought to myself.

I ran back to my hotel room, and snuck up the stairs. Once I got into my room I locked the door and took off my clothes. I started a fire in the fireplace and put all my stolen clothes that I wore, into the fire. Then I got into the shower. I kept the bat under the bed after washing it in the bathtub.

I sat in the shower and let the lukewarm water run down my body. I kept thinking about Miles. Every time I closed my eyes I saw him!

*flashback to a few weeks ago*

"I love you y/n. And I'll never hurt you!" Miles told me.

"You swear?" I asked.

"I swear!" Miles replied. He then grabbed my face with his cold hands and kissed me on the lips.

*end of flashback*

"You swore!" I whispered as the tears ran down my cheeks. I just murdered someone, I relizes at that moment, I was not better than Miles. I'm gonna make miles hurt the way I hurt! I mentally promised myself. I then turned off the shower water and wrapped a towel around me. I buried my face into my hands.

A/n: sorry that got really dark! Also this is a flashback to after you got the text and met at the bell tower