Back stabbed

—hell sent us the most evil disease, and we humans call it 'love'—
Y/n POV:

It was late at night now. The sun was fully set and Miles and I had watched movies all day. He seamed happy and I actually felt like myself again. I needed to remind myself why I was were and what my motive was.

I was here to break Miles, the way he broke me. I relized that I wasn't going to break him by physically hurting him. I needed to toy around with his emotions. I had to play his heart, which was gonna be hard since Miles had no heart.

The only thing that made him even close to having a heart was his claim of love towards me, and his little sister. I hosnelty don't believe what he says about loving me, but if that's how he really feels then it's how I'm gonna break him.

"Miles, it's late let's get to bed." I told him. He smiled at me as he tucked my hair behind my ear.

"Y/n, can I sleep on the couch?" Miles asked me. I needed to make him think I cared about him, for this to work.

"I thought you could sleep with me in my bed." I explained.

"I'd love to, as long as your ok with that." Miles replied. I kissed him on the cheek and got up off the couch. I grabbed Miles hand and pulled him along with me, up the ladder.

I handed Miles his t-shirt and sweatpants, that I stole from him last year. He smiled lightly to me.

"You kept theese?" He asked. I nodded my head yes. The truth was I kept them hoping he'd come looking for me. He never did, but I found him on my own. "Why?" Miles questioned.

"I don't know." I lied.

"Y/n, I can tell when your lying." Miles rolled his eyes. I then pulled off my sweater and jeans. I changed into an oversized long sleeve and I noticed Miles looking. "What happened to your leg!?" He blurted out.

"That's a story for another time." I told him as I looked down at the huge scar on my thigh. I then crawled under the covers. Miles quickly changed and laid next to me.

"Good night." Miles told me. I ignored him and faced my back to his face. We both then went to sleep.

A/n: If I stop updating, I'm sorry. I'm just dealing with a lot💕