Your the devil and I was blind

—you can't keep dancing with the devil, and asking why your still in hell—
‼️TW: blood/death/gore‼️
Y/n POV:

Miles opened the door and my father walked into the house. My father had a black suit on with a red tie. He was carrying his brown leather brief case in his right hand.

"Did you bring the money?" Miles asked.

"We'll make the trade after we eat." My father replied calmly. Miles rolled his eyes in annoyance. I still haven't decided what I'd do after my father pays  his debt. If Miles lets me leave, would I leave? I wondered. We all sat down at the dinning table. I sat next to Miles on the left side of the table, across from my father.

"Let's eat." Miles instructed. We all nodded and began dishing out our plates. I put a slice of Josephine's homemade pizza on my plate. Miles took two slices, and my father only took a bread roll. We all began eating in silence, it was awkward.

"Here is the pie!" Josephine announced as she placed the pie in the middle of the table and put a slice onto everyone's plates.

"Thank you." I replied. She smiled to me and I felt someone kick me under the table. Josephine walked away and we all began eating our slices of pie.

"So, this is where you've been keeping my daughter?" My father asked.

"Yes." Miles replied.

"Wow." My father shook his head. "You are that selfish that you had to drag an innocent girl who's your age into this!" My father raised his voice.

"Yeah, and I'd do it again. If that means I get my money back." Miles grinned. I was a little shocked about what they were saying, and hurt. Did Miles really not love me? Was this only about getting money back? I questioned in my head.

"Well, now that we all ate. Let's make the trade." Miles said.

"Ok." My father agreed. "Here is the money." My father handed his brief case over to Miles. Miles opened it and started counting it.

"Where's the rest of it?" Miles asked in a yelling tone.

"That's all I can do. Please just let y/n go." My father begged.

"Not until you pay me back all of it!" Miles yelled.

"Miles, I can't afford it!" My father raised his voice.

"Thats not my problem! You shouldn't of borrowed the money if you knew you couldn't pay it back!" Miles was fuming with anger.

"I'm sorry." My father apologized. Miles shook his head no.

"That's not good enough." Miles replied. Miles then grabbed my arm and pulled me closer to him. My father was standing near the stairs and Miles and I were standing near the front door. "Pay me back the rest of it, or she gets it!" Miles threatened. I closed me eyes, I didn't know if Miles would actually hurt me.

I then felt a cold metal touching the back of my head. I kept my eyes closed knowing exactly what was happening. Miles was threatening to shoot me! I was terrified, but I was frozen in fear.

"Miles, don't do anything you'll regret. Please! Just put the gun down." My fathers voice cracked as he begged. I couldn't help but wonder, why he didn't bring a weapon here.

"Then pay me back in full!" Miles yelled. My fathers breathing hitched and he was breathing heavily.

"I don't have the money." My father said.

"Well in that case..." Miles said. I then heard a clicking sound and a loud boom! The gun was fired. After about two minutes, I opened my eyes. I was completely ok. I looked to my left to see Miles taking all the cash out of my fathers brown leather brief case and putting it into his black briefcase.

I then looked over to the stair case where my father was standing before the gun fired. I saw my father on the floor, blood spilling out of him. He was shot in the stomach.

"Dad!" I yelled as I rushed over to him. My eyes filled with tears. I had just gotten my dad back, to loose him all over again! I put my hands over the gun shot and tried to apply pressure. I needed to get the bullet out.

I looked around for something might of been helpful, but I decided to just use my hands. I carefully put my hand inside his wound. I felt around inside his bloody stomach for the bullet. Once I had it, I pulled it out of him. He began to bleed more so I put my hands over the bullet wound.

"Miles, we need to call an ambulance! Or my dads gonna die!" I explained. Miles looked at me and shook his head.

"No, that's what he gets. He couldn't pay me back in time. Sorry n/n. It's just business." Miles replied.

"Just business are fucking serious! You just shot my dad!" I yelled. Miles shook his head and looked away from me.

"Y/n...I'm gonna be ok. I love you and I'm sorry I never reached out to you." My father said out of breath.

"Shshsh." It's gonna be ok. I tried to comfort my father as I kept pressure on his wound.

"I love you, daughter." My father said as tears ran down his cheeks.

"Don't act like it's the last time we'll talk." I begged. I couldn't handle him dying all over again.

"Enough!" Miles yelled! I then heard a gun shot again. This time, I couldn't save my dad. Miles shot him in the head. I looked up to seem Miles towering over me and my father.

"NOOOOOOOO!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. My father was bleeding out of his head. The blood was dark red, and moved quickly. It was all over the floor making big puddles on the white marble flooring.

"DAD! NOOOO!" I screamed and Miles came up from behind me and put his hand over my mouth as he dragged me away from the body. I cried and I couldn't stop! I fell in love with a killer!

"Shshshshs. Y/n we need to clean this mess up." Miles explained as he tried to comfort me. I didn't look at him, I just stared out the window at my fathers car. I was sitting on the living room couch, just feet away from where my dads body was bleeding out of. I felt nothing but pain and everything hurt. It hurt to think, to talk, to breath.

"Y/n? Come one we have to clean!" Miles said again. I didn't look at him. I looked down at my clothes that were covered in my fathers blood. I touched my face, and felt my fathers blood splashed all over it.

"y-you...you killed him." I said out of breath. Miles grabbed my chin and forced me to face him.

"I know." He said with a sad tone. I looked at him in the eyes and saw everything happen again. I was holding my dads wound then their was a bullet in my dads head!

"I HATE YOU!" I screamed. Miles didn't look shocked, he just looked upset. I then slapped Miles across the face. Miles didn't do anything, he just accepted it. I then got up off the couch and ran to the front door. I ran out of the house and to the gate.

"Y/N! DON'T LEAVE! DON'T DO THIS!" I heard Miles yell from far away. I looked back at the house one more time where I saw Miles, standing at the door. He seamed to only have blood on his hands and face. I then turned back to the gate, and pushed it open. I ran out of the gate and down the road.

A/n: sorry that got really dark and escalated quickly!