We only made out

—We ignore the truth for temporary happiness—
‼️TW: romance‼️
Y/n POV:

I woke up in Miles arms. He had his left arm wrapped around my waist and his right arm tangled up in my long hair. He was spooning me, he was the big spoon. I didn't want to move, because I didn't want to wake him.

I layed there feeling uncomfy for a few minutes before I felt Miles trying to untangle his hand from my hair. I turned to Miles and he smiled at me.

"Morning, Darling." He said in a raspy voice.

"Morning." I replied as I pecked him.

"We have the house to ourselves." Miles said with a smirk. I sat up in his bed. "How about we go have some breakfast?" Miles asked me with the same smirk on.

"Sure." I replied calmly. He then got out of bed and went to his bedroom door. He opened it and placed his hand out. I got off his bed and walked over to him. I intertwined my fingers with his. We then began walking out of his room, down the hall, and down the stairs.

We both sat down next to eachother at the dining table. There was a plate of eggo waffles in the middle of the table. Miles handed me a plate that was next to the waffles. I took two waffles and Miles took three. We ate out Waffles in quite. Miles kept smiling at me while we ate, it was cute. After we finished eating I wanted to brush my teeth.

"Where you going?" Miles questioned as I got out of my chair.

"I was gonna brush my teeth." I responded.

"Oh ok. I need to do the same." Miles told me as he got out of his chair. We left our plates for the maid to clean, and we both went upstairs. We went into the bathroom that was connected to Miles room. The bathroom had two sinks so we each grabbed our tooth brushes and put some tooth paste on. Once we finished brushing our teeth, Miles smiled to me.

Next thing I knew Miles picked me up and I was sitting on the counter in the bathroom. Miles began kissing me I kissed him back. I wrapped my legs around his waist and then he carried me out of the bathroom. He threw me onto the unmade messy bed.

Miles then layed next to me. He pecked me on the lips and layed down in his bed next to me. I was realizing that I was in love with Miles.

"What?" Miles asked me as he sat up. I sat up with him.

"I really like you."I began.

"I like you too." Miles answered.

"Thank god!" I exclaimed. Miles gave me a 'are you deadass' look. As I layed back down dramatically on the bed.

"Why would you think I'd kiss you if I didn't?" Miles asked with a little bit of annoyance in his tone. I sat back up to face Miles again.

"Well, I mean you wanted me to be your fake girlfriend like last month." I explained. Miles smiled then kissed me on the forehead. He then wrapped his arms around me and I buried my face in his chest. I felt so safe, which was crazy! I mean since he did kidnap me like a month ago! Was I fucking insane? I though to myself.

"Y/n, I love you." Miles whispered in my ear.

A/n: sorry it's been awhile i've just been really stressed. I love you all so much! -Ry🤍