10

Hey y'all the reason I haven't updated in a while is because I got in a huge anime kick since I was recently introduced to it and have been reading a ton of OHSHC fics. I remembered this story which is why I'm back updating. I'm excited for y'all to read what I have planned!

Eryn looked at the brilliant blue very expensive looking Audi with wide eyes. It looked big enough to fit all of them.

"Dibs on driving!!" Tony yelled before diving for the driver's seat.

Steve growled as Tony beat him to the door and got in the seat first. The others pouted because they wanted to be the ones to drive Eryn back.

"Out of curiosity, what happened to Happy?" Eryn asked Tony curiously.

"We wanted to spend more time with you with just us. Plus Happy deserves a break," Tony told me.

Eryn felt her heart melt at what he said and loved how he thought about Happy. The avengers all simultaneously agreed that Eryn would take shotgun because she deserves the best seat. So Eryn was very surprised when she moved to get in the back and suddenly she was picked up and carried to the passenger seat in the front.

"W-what I thought-" Eryn stuttered.

"Hon, you deserve the best seat in the house. You were always gonna get this seat," Steve told her while caressing her cheek with his hand and staring at her lovingly.

Eryn blushed tomato red and put her seatbelt on. Everyone piled in the car and Tony started driving to her house.

The car ride was full of jokes and laughter and Eryn felt happy she could spend the extra time with her mates. So it was understandable that the mood got somber when they arrived in front of her one story house. The avengers admired their mates house. It was a quaint one story house that looked small from the outside but was most likely bigger looking on the inside. They all admired the flowers decorating the front of the house and the painted white door.

They all got out of the car pretty slowly and silently because they didn't want Eryn to be away from them. Eryn saw their sad faces and her heart squeezed from the need to make their sadness go away. She didn't like having to be separated from them either, but she cheered herself up by telling herself she'd most likely see them all the time.

Figuring that might cheer them up too, she told them, "Don't worry, my loves, I'll see you again soon enough."

Eryn's eyes widened as she realized they didn't have each others' numbers.

"Here," she thrust her phone at Tony, "put in all your numbers so we can find a good time and day to meet again."

They all looked glad that someone remembered because they all just realized that they wouldn't have had a way to contact her in a bit creepy fashion if they all forgot. Tony input his number first, before passing it on to the others.

??? POV
Constant pain throbbed in the cloaked figure in a dark room somewhere in New York. Ever since the Battle of New York, pain was no stranger to them and happiness became a distant memory. They blamed the avengers for what happened to him and thought they deserved to pay for what they thought that the avengers did to them.

The mysterious figure pulled up their sleeve on their right arm and stared longingly and painfully at the grayed out hummingbird.

"I'll make them pay, Lisa. I'll join you soon," the deep voiced figure stated determinedly.

The MARVELOUS Adventures of Eryn Maxwell (HIATUS)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें