3

The picture is the car referenced in the chapter.

The Avengers were excited to get to know more about their gorgeous mate.

Eryn, on the other hand, was a nervous wreck. She was entirely too anxious about meeting her mates and worried about them not wanting her, despite her thoughts about not wanting to get too close to them or meet them at all. She was terrified of them being able to feel her pain and vice versa. Eryn never wants her mates to be hurt ever, but with them being the Avengers, that's impossible as they'll be hurt more than the average person.

They led her out of the dining hall and outside to a flashy car.

"Wait, I can't just skip school," I tried as an excuse to not leave and be alone with my mates.

"Already taken care of, sweetheart. I spoke to your principal and you are cleared to go for today," Tony smirked as he told me this new information.

It's a good thing it's Friday then, as I'll just get the homework from Carly later and after I'm done with my mates today I can just go home and sleep the whole weekend away. But first I'll have to convince my mates to let me leave.

I puffed my cheeks out before letting the air out with a sigh. Looks like I'll be seeing the Avengers Tower a lot more than I ever wanted to in the meantime.

A bald, tall, built man wearing a black suit and black sunglasses stepped out of the flashy car and opened the back seat door for us. The car was a navy blue Bentley that looked like it could fit about 8 people comfortably. The car was probably the most modest Tony has.

"Thanks, Happy," Tony greeted the man as my mates ushered me in the car and piled in after me.

Happy nodded his head in response to Tony's thanks and closed the door behind us. He walked around the car to get back in the driver's seat and pulled away from my high school.

Well this is gonna be one long ride to presumably the Avengers Tower.

3rd POV

The Avengers were incredibly happy to find their missing piece. Tony smirked and felt even more like a million bucks when he was finally surrounded by ALL of his mates.

They sat comfortably in the not limo while Happy Hogan, Tony's head of security and driver, drove them to the Avengers Tower. For a moment, Eryn felt an awkward silence as her mates just kept staring at her like they couldn't believe they finally found her.

Then, Natasha addressed Eryn asking, "So what's your name, love?"

Eryn blushed darkly as she heard Nat's smooth Russian accent has ask her what her name was.

"Uh I'm Eryn," Eryn oh so intelligently responded.

Eryn blushed darker as all of her mates chuckled or smiled at their cute little mate's awkwardness. Eryn was very unaware of how much she affected the Avengers as she was too busy looking out the window, dreading going to the tower.

The Avengers wanted to keep their missing piece talking and to bond more with her, so Tony came up with a bright idea.

"Eryn," Tony called, testing out her name for the first time, "do you want to play a game?" He asked with a smirk on his face.

Eryn looked wary as usually Tony Stark is the person to have something up his sleeve. At least that's what she got from what little time she's seen him in person as and from his missions explained on TV.

"It depends on the game," Eryn cautiously replied after thinking about it.

The other Avengers were looking at Tony warily too, wondering where he was going with this.

Tony's smirk widened as he said with a twinkle in his eye, "Let's play twenty questions."