1

The girl in the picture is Carly btw. Enjoy the story!

Eryn POV

"Eryn, hurry up," my best friend, Carly, whined as she dragged me to school this morning.

"Ugh why do we even have to go today?" I asked her.

"Don't you remember? THE Tony Stark is speaking to us about job shadowing today!! Do you think the other avengers will show up? Do you think any of them found their mates yet?" She rambled on.

I rolled my apple green eyes and sighed as she quite literally dragged me to school this morning. Carly has always been obsessed with the avengers. She doesn't really want any of them as a mate per say, but she does like to keep tabs on them for some reason. I, on the other hand, don't care about them too much. Yeah I'm grateful that they help protect Earth and whatnot, but I'm not one to sit here and idolize them. Yeah I'm just getting on with my life and hope I'll have a good future.

Carly has always thought it ridiculous that I didn't care much about meeting my mates. I'm not too concerned with searching them out. Because of the marks on my skin I know I have way more than one. As a matter of fact, I have five. As you can probably tell by now, I'm more of a go-with-the-flow kind of person and I like to live in the present. If I meet my mates, just great, if I don't, oh well. Although I'm hoping more that I don't.

While Carly's favorite way to pass the time is thinking about her soulmate and thinking up her wedding plans, my favorite way to pass the time is pranking the bullies. Scott Trevors and his sidekick, Grant Thomas, act like they rule the school and constantly throw their weight around and push people, especially other guys, down. Scott's girlfriend, Brittany, and her friends think they're the queen bees of the school and do the same to other girls they consider are beneath them. No one has really tried to go against them except for me. I like to prank them a lot. It's extremely amusing to me, but sometimes they catch me and pummel me into the ground. Yesterday, they bullied some poor freshman for their lunch money, so today, I'm pranking the living hell out of them for it. At first I wasn't gonna bother today because I didn't want to get up for school, but then Carly barged in and dragged my ass up and out of bed.

Speaking of which, we arrived at school and sat in our first hour class. I already had a ton of pranking supplies hidden in my locker, so I spent the hour deciding which prank I wanted to pull on them this time.

After the hour ended, the principal came over the loud speaker and called us all to the gym where Tony Stark would talk to us about job shadowing. Every girl seemed to perk up immediately and rush to the gym, but I rolled my eyes at them and walked with Carly behind the crowd. The closer to the back we were, the closest to the doors we'd be. Carly started gushing to me about maybe finally being able to talk to him about a job at his tower and impress him with her being in the robotics club at school. I rolled my eyes again and pulled out a green apple flavored lollipop that I found in my jean pocket. Geez at this point my eyes might as well roll in the back of my head.

We sat down at the corner of the bleachers nearest to the exit and we saw the principal up on stage announcing Tony Stark. I didn't notice it before now, but I suddenly felt my right arm practically vibrating with how much it was tingling. I flinched out of surprise and Carly noticed.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"My whole arm is tingling really badly," I told her with the realization that it must mean one of my mates is nearby.

I felt my eyes widen even further when I realized it was Tony Stark himself that was one of my mates. And all of a sudden my whole body started tingling bad too.

And that's when I heard, "Oh yeah I have a surprise for you all too. The avengers agreed to answering any questions you might have today."

While he said this, I noticed that they were all searching for something and that's when it occurred to me that if I could feel the tingles, so could they. And that's also when it occurred to me that my other mates were the freaking avengers.