2

3rd POV

The Avengers consisting of Steve, Clint, Natasha, Bruce, and Tony sat down at the furthest table in the corner of the lunchroom. They kept an eye out for their mate as kids started coming in. They all felt the tingling in their soul marks in the gym earlier, so they know she's here.

All of a sudden, lots of people jumped as a girl with naturally thick, long brownish-blonde hair and apple green eyes and another girl with dyed dark purple hair and brown eyes ran into the lunchroom and shot off like a bullet to a table in front of them. They hid behind their friends as they watched the doors of the lunchroom. The girl with the brownish-blonde hair is the source of their tingling marks. All of the avengers looked at each other and back at her in amazement. They couldn't believe they found her.

They were slightly amused at her hiding from someone though and were curious as to what was happening. Their answer came in the form of a boy covered in paint, honey, and feathers running in and looking around with a murderous look in his eye.

As everyone just laughed harder when he wiped honey from above his eyes, he screamed, "MAXWELL, YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS!!" in outrage before quickly exiting.

The avengers narrowed their eyes at him, but chuckled with mirth of the prank done on him. They turned their attention back at their mate and smiled as she high fived her friends for the prank she and her friend pulled off.

"Looks like our little mate is quite the prankster," Tony stated while smirking mischievously.

The others agreed with him and smirked while looking at her. They noticed their mate's friend that she ran in with looking at them and smirking before telling their mate something. Then they noticed with alarm that their mate slammed her forehead on the table.

Eryn's POV

I felt the tingles grow and I felt their emotions of confusion and concern when I slammed my forehead on the table. I really didn't want to deal with this now but I pinkie promised.

"Excuse me, but are you okay ma'am," I heard a man with a Brooklyn accent ask me.

Ah shit it's freaking Captain America isn't it. I looked up. Yup it's him.

I mentally sighed before replying, "yup I'm fine."

He looked like he didn't believe me.

"Well if you don't mind, little mate, we'd like to get to know you better so shall we go?" Hawkeye asked with a smirk.

I blushed a bit at his smirk and glanced at Carly who was looking at me with a look that said if-you-don't-go-I'll-murder-you-myself. She even gestured with her hands for me to go. I sighed before agreeing to go. I reached for my bag, but Black Widow had it in her hands before I could even think about touching my bag.

I blinked in surprise at this and when Tony grabbed my hand, leading me out.

And to think I didn't even have food yet...