A Song (Fluff/Angst)

Persona A is a famous musician and makes a love song. Fans and the media speculate on whether the song is about Person B. Eventually, they admit that it is.

Bonus: Person A and B weren't publically together yet.

Bonus 2: They weren't together yet in general, so Person B is also suspicious that it's about them. Cue their reaction to the reveal. Maybe it's how they get together.

Bonus OT+: The song is about multiple people. There's theories about who the song is about, each using certain lyrics to support it being about one person. This leads to arguments over who the song is about. Then there's the people who question if it's about multiple people. Cue the reveal, leading to surprise all around and smugness for those who were right.

Bonus 3: Person B writes a response song to it/one that's about Person A.

Bonus 4: Person B dies. Person A needs to do a concert, however, maybe it's for a charity or they just feel obligated to do it. The song about Person B is next or suggested. What do they do? (Bonus OT+: If only 1 person died/not everyone except Peron A, the remaining person/people help B sing it. Possibly crying together.)

[Can also apply to BrOTP/BrOT+]